Page 2 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 343 reviews

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic), and a supportive community.

jojoba worked on my oil/acne prone skin. best cleanser.
Reviewed on November 5, 2013

I used proactive at the sight on one pimple around age 15. That was the catalyst for terrible skin because after proactive my skin began to break out terribly. I continued using proactive and other very expensive derm procedures which did improve my skin but caused it to be extremely sensitive. Anytime my skin would be 100% great I would stop using proactive and just wash my skin with a benzoyl peroxide non abrasive cleanser like clean and clear (I didnt want to damage my skin with proactive because from what I've read is a very harsh and unhealthy product nor did i want to be forever dependent upon proactive). this would cause huge breakouts in my skin. I did this several times in those ten years and each time it was the same result. Tten years later (at my current age 25) I decided to commit to getting off proactive permanently. my skin was terrible for the first 4 months partly due to my inconsistent use of many diff products. i committed to a combination of the regimen with gentle and chemical free origins cleanser + benzoyl peroxide alternating with retina. My skin has seen improvement but breakouts are still occurring especially in my forehead (I never broke out here in the ten years on proactive). Recently, i decided to use an even more gentle cleaner, jojoba oil. I also began washing my face only once a day (something I've never done in the past 10 years). I immediatelyi saw a huge difference in my skin. it was soft, the acne that was present was minimized by the second day and my skin continued to look healthy around the blemishes.I also did not break out.

so far so good. eventually id like to eliminate the bp and just stick with tretinoin every other night. we'll see...

Best oil ever!
Reviewed on September 24, 2013

My favourite oil ever! Do I recommend this item? YES YES YES~!!!

Really good reducing oil production
Reviewed on August 28, 2013

I am fond of Jojoba oil because it helps me with excessive oil. I had really oily skin that kept shining and it was really annoying. After starting using it - I have no problems with oily skin and it shining anymore! :)

Good with essential oils!
Reviewed on August 24, 2013

I use it with lavender, tea tree, rosemary, and lemon essential oils and use it on all my problem areas before bed. The essential oils kill bacteria as well as reduce redness and swelling. The oil is moisturizing, regulates my oil, and doesn't clog my pores!

Breaks me out.. Bummer.
Reviewed on July 4, 2013

I got a bunch of ultra-clogged pores from this "non-comedogenic" oil. Grape seed oil is a much better alternative.

I tried jojoba oil for cleaning my makeup off BEFORE a cleanser, and you would think that it wouldn't clog as many pores as it did but MAN was it terrible!!

Great for combination skin
Reviewed on June 23, 2013

I've been blessed with acne and a greasy skin as well as dry patches and flakes. So it's really hard to find a product that addresses both problems. I really like jojoba oil because it doesn't clog my pores, doesn't break me out and it works well for the flaky areas. I really like the fact that it's an all natural product as well, no chemical ingrediƫnts but full of antioxidants. I use Retin-a a lot and jojoba oil is the one thing that helped me get elastic and glowy skin in stead of flaky and wrinkly skin from Retin-a. I use the jojoba oil from Now Foods and buy it on iHerb, best quality and price I could find. If you use the discount code UPU014 at the check out you even get a 10$ of your first purchase, so it's practically free the first time. Try it.

Horrible skin
Reviewed on June 4, 2013

Didn't worked for me... and now i have a terrible face :(

by Beral on 04/10/2014 09:46
I am also using jojoba oil for 1 week now. I am so disappointed due to I have more acne, more red, more sore (can't even sleep on my sides, cause my face hurt), more yellow "stuff" which, by the way is soooo yuck now. I would not recommend someone using the oil, due to what happened to me. I'm so sorry to give you this feedback.
Reviewed on February 2, 2013

Make sure to not use too much and 100% organic will NOT clog up your pores. This really nursed my skin back to health.

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

I use 6 drops of jojoba oil in my moisturiser morning and night. I use a little around my eyes and even on my lips. I love this stuff. I have even started using it as a body moisturiser when I come out of the shower. This stuff really took away the hard feeling tightness of my skin early in the regim and now allows me to use full BP dosage with comfort. Highly reccomend. Ps. I was very nervous about putting oil on my skin but this is the best skin product i have ever used. I live in Ireland so I use Holland and Barrets brand of oil. I have combined it with simple's oil free wash and moisturiser and my skin is completely spot free and my red marks are healing quickly. My face was quite bad at the start of Jan and honetly this routine has changed my life. I started using panoxyl BP because it was easily available at boots chemists. It was then discontinued and i was forced to by Dan's I was very nervous about switching but can honestly say Dan's is much better. Way less harsh on skin and does the job just aswell with less flakey skin.

Reviewed on January 3, 2013

Very good when used at night, mixed with your normal product, but defiantly not for use during the day, it's too shiny.

This helps a lot to prevent my skin from being dry! highly recommended!