Page 2 of Jojoba Oil reviews

4.2/5 - 342 reviews

Jojoba Oil (100% Organic), and a supportive community.

Best oil ever!
Reviewed on September 24, 2013

My favourite oil ever! Do I recommend this item? YES YES YES~!!!

Really good reducing oil production
Reviewed on August 28, 2013

I am fond of Jojoba oil because it helps me with excessive oil. I had really oily skin that kept shining and it was really annoying. After starting using it - I have no problems with oily skin and it shining anymore! :)

Good with essential oils!
Reviewed on August 24, 2013

I use it with lavender, tea tree, rosemary, and lemon essential oils and use it on all my problem areas before bed. The essential oils kill bacteria as well as reduce redness and swelling. The oil is moisturizing, regulates my oil, and doesn't clog my pores!

Breaks me out.. Bummer.
Reviewed on July 4, 2013

I got a bunch of ultra-clogged pores from this "non-comedogenic" oil. Grape seed oil is a much better alternative.

I tried jojoba oil for cleaning my makeup off BEFORE a cleanser, and you would think that it wouldn't clog as many pores as it did but MAN was it terrible!!

Great for combination skin
Reviewed on June 23, 2013

I've been blessed with acne and a greasy skin as well as dry patches and flakes. So it's really hard to find a product that addresses both problems. I really like jojoba oil because it doesn't clog my pores, doesn't break me out and it works well for the flaky areas. I really like the fact that it's an all natural product as well, no chemical ingrediƫnts but full of antioxidants. I use Retin-a a lot and jojoba oil is the one thing that helped me get elastic and glowy skin in stead of flaky and wrinkly skin from Retin-a. I use the jojoba oil from Now Foods and buy it on iHerb, best quality and price I could find. If you use the discount code UPU014 at the check out you even get a 10$ of your first purchase, so it's practically free the first time. Try it.

Horrible skin
Reviewed on June 4, 2013

Didn't worked for me... and now i have a terrible face :(

by Beral on 04/10/2014 09:46
I am also using jojoba oil for 1 week now. I am so disappointed due to I have more acne, more red, more sore (can't even sleep on my sides, cause my face hurt), more yellow "stuff" which, by the way is soooo yuck now. I would not recommend someone using the oil, due to what happened to me. I'm so sorry to give you this feedback.
Reviewed on February 2, 2013

Make sure to not use too much and 100% organic will NOT clog up your pores. This really nursed my skin back to health.

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

I use 6 drops of jojoba oil in my moisturiser morning and night. I use a little around my eyes and even on my lips. I love this stuff. I have even started using it as a body moisturiser when I come out of the shower. This stuff really took away the hard feeling tightness of my skin early in the regim and now allows me to use full BP dosage with comfort. Highly reccomend. Ps. I was very nervous about putting oil on my skin but this is the best skin product i have ever used. I live in Ireland so I use Holland and Barrets brand of oil. I have combined it with simple's oil free wash and moisturiser and my skin is completely spot free and my red marks are healing quickly. My face was quite bad at the start of Jan and honetly this routine has changed my life. I started using panoxyl BP because it was easily available at boots chemists. It was then discontinued and i was forced to by Dan's I was very nervous about switching but can honestly say Dan's is much better. Way less harsh on skin and does the job just aswell with less flakey skin.

Reviewed on January 3, 2013

Very good when used at night, mixed with your normal product, but defiantly not for use during the day, it's too shiny.

This helps a lot to prevent my skin from being dry! highly recommended!

Reviewed on November 27, 2012

I'm a 19 year old female with mild hormonal acne. My main problem areas are my cheeks and next to my eyebrows. I used to get a lot of whiteheads there.

Duac is clearing me up wonderfully but it left my skin dry, flaking off, cracking, bright red, incredibly sensitive and sore and swollen. My normal moisturizer was causing more burning and pain and not stopping the flakes and tightness.

I was scared to try jojoba oil at first due to the negative reviews about experiencing initial breakouts. It's been just under a week now and I've not noticed any breakouts on my forehead, which is now 100% clear.

This product is actually a waxy ester, not an oil. It absorbs into my skin within five seconds of applying it and feels very light.

My skin is now soft, thicker and more supple. BP and jojoba oil really do go well together. When applied to wet hair before blow or air drying it gives your hair a lovely shine and softness.

Obviously not everybody's skin will react to the same product in the same way as we're all individuals, but I've had a marvellous experience with this. Don't be too afraid of trying new things; sometimes it's just what you were missing.

I use 100% pure, cold pressed jojoba oil. I only apply 1-2 drops each morning after watching and each night after applying the Duac. Using too much of anything could potentially make your acne worse as your skin needs to 'breathe' (in a sense).

*washing, not watching. My phone won't let me go back and correct it.