Jojoba Oil reviews

4.1/5 - 366 reviews

Jojoba Oil

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Jojoba Oil

don't see anything but soothing skin
Reviewed on September 22, 2015

I apply jojoba oil on my face before i go to bed with hopeful intention that will reduce residual oil and acnes on it . At first, it causes me few pimples on my cheeks and my chin. i'm very dissapointed but still sticking with it for a while .It does'n help preventing or healing acnes but if you look for a natural moisturising , you've got the great deal

Not for me...
Reviewed on September 7, 2015

I was excited to try this and was really disappointed. I had originally bought it to help with my crazy oily skin, and reduce hyper pigmentation. I tried it for a few days and broke out, I kept using it because I thought it was a purge, it just kind of stuck around, It didn't get any worse or any better. Plus my skin was still as oily as ever.. I didn't like how it felt putting oil on my already oily face.. I stopped using it after a week or so and my skin cleared within 2 days. Oh well.. I do use it in my hair and it makes it SUPER soft so I guess if it doesn't work on your face use a little in your hair.

unclogged my pores! and has healed my skin
Reviewed on September 5, 2015

I've recently started getting these really bad breakouts and a lot of bumps on my forehead, cheeks and chin area. I tried so many products including ones that were meant for acne which just made my skin irritated and breakouts worst. a friend told me that I should stop using products on my face all together and stick to a basic skin routine, and that helped so much. I stopped using moisturizers which I noticed were a huge cause for my breakouts. I steered clear of any oils even though I heard coconut oil was good. I only washed my face with purity cleanser & applied tea tree oil to acne prone areas. but my skin got super dry after I would wash it with just water, and I still had lots of clogged pores. after searching up stuff on the internet I heard jojoba oil was great for unclogging pores. I was sure that it would be something that wouldn't work for me and just cause more breakouts, but it didn't! my skin is completely smooth and areas where I used to have lots of clogged pores are completely cleared! I highly recommend using it as a cleanser for makeup too. I love it

by shxylah on 09/05/2015 23:09
I forgot to add that coconut oil broke me out when I tried it*^
ORIGINAL exports Bulk Jojoba Seeds
Reviewed on August 29, 2015

Dear Jojoba seeds Importer

Welcome in ORIGINAL company for exporting Bulk Dried Herbs . Bulk Dried Vegetables & Bulk Seeds .

Jojoba Seeds :

Ex-Work Price : 9 $ / Kilo

The Processing :

• Auto Screening , Examination & Purification 100 %

Reduce Wastes & Impurities to zero level .

• Separation of colors

• Garbling & Sieving

• Sterilization

Steam sterilization for the Herb, Ethylene Oxide for the Powder in a sterilization chamber

• Packaging ( Paper Bags Or Cartons ) & Shipping to the delivery port .

Kindly all company documents will be attached to you and all company policies

Please send to us your contacts .

Waiting your reply

Web Site: [link removed]

Blogger : [link removed]

E-mail : moretour1@[link removed]

info@[link removed]

A very good moisturizing oil for the face!
Reviewed on August 19, 2015

This is one of my favorite oil moisturizers. It's light on the skin just put a few drops into your palm after you come out of the shower and apply it onto your face. The great thing about this oil is that it mimics your sebem so you pores don't overproduce oil that can make your face look greasy or shiny. A little goes a long way and this bottle will last a long time. I love that its a natural product

Not so sure...
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

I do believe that this could work for some people, but it will cause a purging period. I used it for a couple days, and I got a couple pimples from it and after discontinuing it, got new clogged pores a couple days after. I got so scared and dont plan on trying it again. It is worth a shot though, just didnt work out for me, unless that is the "purging period".

Clear skin for the first time in 7yrs
Reviewed on August 4, 2015

All I do is wash my face with a wash cloth (hot water when I shower, cold water any other time) one to two times per day and afterwards moisturize with a few drops of jojoba oil all over my face. I have had acne since I was 12 (I'm 19 now) and it had gotten a bit better with age but was showing no signs of being gone soon. I always said I would write a review if something finally worked for me this is that review! I can finally trust that my skin will be clear

Not good for acne prone skin
Reviewed on July 27, 2015

As an adult I rarely have any acneanymore. I started adding a couple drops of jojoba oil to my moisturizers, I even tried using it plain, and I mixed it with aloe vera gel to see if that would work. Regardless of what I tried I constantly was breaking out. I used it for two months to give it a thorough try. As soon as I stopped using it my acne cleared up. I've researched it some more and there are better oils to use, like hemp oil. Look up the comodegenic rating of an oil before you start putting it on your face. https://[link removed]

Manuka Oil and Jojoba Oil
Reviewed on July 10, 2015

I cannot stop enthusing about an acne lotion i git from amazon that has jojoba oil and manuka oil in it. This has been amaaazzinggg for me and my skin and I never thought I would say this but oil really does make your skin less oily.

Try this regimen
Reviewed on June 26, 2015

try mixing your jojoba oil. Do one ounce of jojoba oil 3 drops of lavender oil 3 drops of tea tree oil and 3 drops of lemon oil if you also have frankincense oil l, which is excellent for wrinkles 3 drops of this (essential oils) into a container shake it up rub it on your face at night do it once a day after you wash your face.