Johnson's Baby Powder reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Johnson's

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (corn), Tricalcium Phosphate, Fragrance (lavender, chamomile).

Works for some people but not for me
Reviewed on October 23, 2013

I was using this just to keep me matte throughout the day, like a makeup setting powder. It worked wonders for that but broke me out pretty bad after a few days. I really don't understand how this is good for drying out acne like people say. It might have clogged my pores or something but I'm definitely not trying this again.

Reviewed on August 6, 2012

I was surprized it worked so well. I put it on at night after I wash my face and rinse it off in the morning. I have been on Acutane, doxi, sulfamethazole and after all of that - this is what works for me

Reviewed on January 17, 2012

I realy want to know if this will help get rid of my acne because i know it helps with oil so im wondering if overnight it is helping me???