Joesoef Skincare Anti-Acne Facial Treatment Kit reviews

3.9/5 - 22 reviews

Brand: Joesoef Skincare

AHA Glycolic Acid 8% Face Cream:
Water, Glycolic Acid, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Urea, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate (and) Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 30:

Octyl Methoxycinnamate (7.5%), Oxybenzone (3%).

Propyleneglycol, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 75 Stearate & Ceteth 20, Steareth 20, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Ascorbic Phosphate, Fragrance, Triethanolamine.

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

My skin actually got worse before it got better. After about two weeks of using the sulfur spot treatment, my entire face broke out in a way that had never happened before. DON'T STOP USING THE SULFUR SPOT TREATMENT when the breakout occurs. This is the beginning of the end of your acne problems. It took about two weeks for the acne lesions to heal and for my complexion to start looking smooth and clear. I have been using Joesoef Sulfur Spot Treatment for about 4 months now, morning & night. My skin looks beautiful and flawless for the first time since I was 25. Please read about the Demodex mite that lives on the face and contributes to acne and rosacea. I intend to use Joesoef's sulfur products for the rest of my life (go to his website for a list of all the products available).

Reviewed on August 3, 2010

For the first few days it seemed like it was working, but it didn't clear all of the pimples I had, and my skin became very dry, and I don't even have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it completely and use a soap for extremely sensitive skin and tons of moisturizer. Now I have sensitive skin so I can't even use my old facial soap. I would rather have a few pimples than have gross, dry, flaky skin.

Reviewed on February 18, 2010

ok so earlier you might have seen about a year ago i posted a nice review of this product... (Ash from Boca Raton- one of the 1st couple reviews) LITTLE DO YOU KNOW: shortly after i posted the review the product STOPPED WORKING.. and of course i have gone through so many products trying to find one that works.. but trust me if your getting results its not going to last forever... :(

Reviewed on October 24, 2009

Despite the quality of the product, I would not order direct from the company again. I'll wait till Amazon has it in stock.

Reviewed on October 15, 2009

I've ordered this product directly from Joesoef Skin Care on 9/28/09 and I have not received the 4 piece kit yet. I've called and emailed them several times and have not received any response. On Oct. 13, 2009 I sent them an emailing telling them exactly how I felt about their company and how they are the worst. They responded to me stating that my order has been on back order since Oct. 13, 2009 (its so funny that my order has been on back order since the day I emailed them and gave them a piece of my mind) and has been shipped my 4 piece kit with a free gift. Lets see if I get it.

Reviewed on June 9, 2009

I've been using the 10% sulfur soap for about 3 weeks now. I got it as a free sample from their website. This soap is awesome. Has a mild sulfur scent (nothing overpowering). I have not had any new breakouts since using this. I also use it on my back for bacne and noticed an immediate change within the first day of use. No more back itch. I am really quite pleased. I've used the soap everyday for 3 weeks and it still looks new. It's a hard bar and will last a while. I received the free soap in about 2 days after e-mailing them. I will definitely order more when this bar finishes.

Reviewed on May 15, 2009

Good cheap product.. I ended up getting a second bar as my first box came ripped open but the product / bar was still brand new ...

Reviewed on March 27, 2009

i used to have a lot of pimples. ive tried every thing out there. this has stopped my acne except for the occasional breakout (period).

its drying, but just moisturize. i love it! thank you joesoef!

Reviewed on February 27, 2009

i havent tried all of the products, but the 10% sulfur soap is one of the best products i have ever used.a little $6.00 bar of soap has truly changed my life.despite some of the harsh reviews below-joesoefs really is a great company that ships fast and has outstanding customer service. they were just having some issues for a while but they are now back on track. i just ordered from them again on 2/21/09 and i received my order on 2/24. i have also emailed them several times in the past few weeks and i received a response back each time within a few hours. also, someone posted below that the company skipped town and moved to indonesia. thats totally false!! the company is still in boca raton,florida. it is Dr.Joesoef who is indonesian and obtained his degree in indonesia but the company has not moved anywhere.to the people that had a bad experience with the company, i would suggest giving them another try,your skin will thank you!!

Reviewed on February 23, 2009

With Acne and combination skin. This is one of the best acne treatments out there. After using Joesoef's sulfur products i have become a fan of Sulfur. Follow instructions and allow 7 -10 days and you will see a better complexion.