Jessner Peel reviews

3.7/5 - 3 reviews
no reviews

This peel contains 14% of each of the following active ingredients: Salicylic acid, Resorcinol and Lactic Acid.

Reviewed on October 27, 2012

It's great if you don't mind looking like a catcher's mitt. I actually broke out under the dried-out flakes of skin. When I finally stopped peeling, the skin underneath was just as ugly as before, if not worse. Not worth all the time off work because you won't want to be seen anywhere. Don't do this at home. If you have to try it, go to a professional.

Reviewed on October 9, 2011

BUY it!!!! im telling you, you wont regret it, just make sure you read directions, but i would also watch some youtube videos to see how to visually apply it. Go to Amazon and buy the jesser peel you will not regret it

Reviewed on July 18, 2010

Works well, my skin is so smooth, it is the 6th day of my Jessner peel and I love it,

I actually got the Ultraceuticals Vitapeel which is a modified version of the Jessner's peel.

Highly recommended!