Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud Soap reviews

3.3/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Jericho

Jericho Dead Sea Black Mud Soap

80% Palm 20% / Palm Kernel Oil (Elaeis guineensis), Dead Sea Black Mud (Silt), Water (Aqua), Sodium Chloride, Natural extract, Dead Sea Mineral Salts.

Not for me!
Reviewed on January 26, 2017

Used only once and right after use my face was extremely dry! The driest my skin has ever been , I mean dryer then when I used BP twice a day. This would be a great bar for someone with oily skin. Not for combination or dry skin.

Blessed soap
Reviewed on July 21, 2015

I tried so many different products from Walmart shelves and this is the only thing that has ever completely controlled my acne! I live pimple free now thanks to this soap!

Tiffany , Greensburg PA
Reviewed on March 21, 2013

I finally have my acne under control! This is by far the best soap I have ever used. You have to use it for a couple of weeks to really notice any results. BE AWARE for the first couple of weeks you will break out like crazy but this is because it is purging your skin. I have NO blackheads!!!! I use this morning and night along with the Jericho oily skin toner. In the day I put on Murad exfoliating treatment and at night use regular old BP. My skin looks better than it ever has.

by LeDude on 12/03/2013 17:25
Hi I have bought this one: [link removed] and have been using it for a week, Do you think it will have the same effect?
by LeDude on 12/03/2013 17:26
I can't place a link, but it is the mud soap by Seacret.
Anonymous
Reviewed on January 2, 2012

i've done well w/ mud masks, so i thought a mud soap would be good for me. this one seems high quality and is highly moisturizing, so it's nice for the body, but it seems to be too moisturizing for my face--at least, in spite of the mud contents, I've seen no improvement of my blackheads or acne.