Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Dailey Facial Moisturizer reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Jergens

Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Dailey Facial Moisturizer

Water, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dihydroxyacetone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Ceteareth 20, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Steareth 2, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Hydroxyhexyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, BHT, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Caramel, Erythrulose.

JoLene, Portland OR
Reviewed on April 19, 2012

This stuff works pretty well, it doesn't make my skin very tan, it just helps even out my skin tone. Try it out :) Take note, it takes an application every day for a few days to show real results.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

LOVE this stuff. I swear it helps my acne, whenever I use it I never break out. I used to think it just covered up and made my complexioin smoother, but I'm realizing I have no breakouts. which is crazy.

anywho i use this stuff in the morning and love the non-comedogenic self tanner aspect!!!!!