Jergens All-Purpose Face Cream reviews

Brand: Jergens

Jergens All-Purpose Face Cream

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Borate, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 4.

Jergens
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

Unfortunately I can't use this any where near my eyes. The fragrance wafts up and stings the heck out of them. I'm sure there are a 101 uses for this cream so I'm disappointed at all.

GOOD STUFF
Reviewed on November 10, 2015

My mom has been using this cold cream for years and has very sensitive skin. A lot of makeup and other cleansing products dry out her skin or give her really bad allergic reactions. I decided to give it a try about a year ago and I love it! I use it to take off my makeup, as a mask treatment for dry/broken out skin. I breakout very easily from products and this has never broken me out despite it containing mineral oil. It smells like roses which i quite like actually. Leaves my skin soft, toned, hydrated, free of inflamed acne and blackheads.