Jane Iredale Mineral Liquid Foundation reviews

2.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Jane Iredale

Jane Iredale Mineral Liquid Foundation

Water/Eau/Aqua, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation, Warm Sienna, 1.01 Fluid Ounce
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation, Natural, 1.01 Fluid Ounce
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation, Warm Silk, 1.01 Fluid Ounce

Too creamy
Reviewed on February 17, 2015

I haven't used the one pictured, but I used the Glow Time BB Foundation. I hate it. Such a waste of money. It does not go on my skin well at all. Its too creamy. I have to blend it into my skin too much, and because it has sunscreen in it, when I blend, I get dry skin "blobs". It does not work for my skin.

Reviewed on November 29, 2011

This make-up has to be rubbed in a lot in order to get a blended look, since the actual color globs are separate from the gel they're suspended in. You can blend the make-up on your hand before applying, but I found that I had to use WAY more product this way, and the coverage was splotchy at best. It also separated and beaded up when I perspired (I live in a humid climate), leading to embarrassment when I looked in the mirror in a public restroom, for example. Like, "AAAH! Why didn't anyone tell me all my makeup had slid onto my upper lip!??!!"

Bottom line? I should have been a little wary when the retailer said they didn't accept returns. That's always a red flag that the product isn't prone to satisfy most customers.

E, Sweden
Reviewed on March 24, 2010

This is an awesome mineral foundation that FEELS good for the skin and has lots of good-for-the-skin ingredients in it. The best part of it is that it doesn´t make me break out at all! I use it over my mosturizer and can be worn over SPF aswell.

I definitely recommend it if you want a light and natural coverage! :)