Page 3 of Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics reviews

3.2/5 - 24 reviews

Brand: Jane Iredale

PUREPRESSED® BASE MINERAL FOUNDATION:
Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.

Ingredients:
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20, Radiant, .37 Ounce
updated: 07/30/2015 10:52 UTC
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder, Bisque, .37 Ounce
updated: 07/30/2015 10:52 UTC

Reviewed on April 20, 2008

Highly recommended, definitely did not make me breakout more, it covers well and smoothed out my skin. For example, on the areas I had breakouts, after applying, when I looked in the light at an angle, it seemed to smooth them out so that they didnt look so swollen or raised.

Reviewed on April 25, 2007

THIS MAKEUP MADE MY FACE BREAK OUT MORE THAN NORMAL. I HAVE BEEN GETTING GLYCOLIC PEELS AND HAD MY ESTHETICIAN USE THIS MAKEUP AFTER THE TREATMENT AND IT MADE MY SKIN BREAK OUT AND IT WASN'T BEFORE. ITS CLEARING VERY WELL NOW BUT I GOT ABOUT 4 OR 5 ZITS FROM THIS MAKEUP. IT MAY WORK FOR SOME BUT IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME AT ALL!!! MADE MY SKIN VERY SHINY!!!

Reviewed on January 24, 2007

I spent over 200$ on a compact, concealer and a brush. A huge waste of money. Beware of bismuth oxychloride. Instead try everyday minerals - its one-tenth of the price and works much better

by kidskinny on 12/07/2014 05:05
This doesn't have bismuth in it
Reviewed on January 1, 2007

I hated this and regret buying it. It is the most expensive crap that I have ever bought. It made my acne worse because you have to layer your skin with the product and after a few hours your face looks like an oil slick. I have never had such oily skin in my life. Everything went back to normal once I stopped using it however I spent over $150 on the crap, MAJOR DISAPOINTMENT.