Page 3 of Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics reviews

3.2/5 - 22 reviews

Brand: Jane Iredale

PUREPRESSED® BASE MINERAL FOUNDATION:
Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.

Ingredients:
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Jane Iredale Purepressed Base Mineral Foundation, Golden Glow - Refill
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20, Radiant, .37 Ounce
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder, Bisque, .37 Ounce

Reviewed on January 24, 2007

I spent over 200$ on a compact, concealer and a brush. A huge waste of money. Beware of bismuth oxychloride. Instead try everyday minerals - its one-tenth of the price and works much better

Reviewed on January 1, 2007

I hated this and regret buying it. It is the most expensive crap that I have ever bought. It made my acne worse because you have to layer your skin with the product and after a few hours your face looks like an oil slick. I have never had such oily skin in my life. Everything went back to normal once I stopped using it however I spent over $150 on the crap, MAJOR DISAPOINTMENT.