Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics

Brand: Jane Iredale

Most helpful review

By Kara, Canada on 01/04/2012
thumbnail

I LOVE this mineral make-up. I have had issues with a lot of mineral make-up (which I now know if from the bismuth) and this make up was reccomended by my dermo. I think the coverage is wonderful (although on very newly healed and active acne I need a bit of extra concealer) and I have been using it for 4 months and have barely made a dent in the compact. I would def. reccomend to anyone with acne prone skin..

Pros:
  • GREAT coverage
  • Looks very natural on
  • seems to be lasting a long time
Cons:
  • a little pricey - but you get what you pay for and I still think this is worth every penny

16 out of 27 people found this review helpful

PUREPRESSED® BASE MINERAL FOUNDATION:
Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.

Ingredients:
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Jane Iredale Purepressed Base Mineral Foundation, Golden Glow - Refill
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20, Radiant, .37 Ounce
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder, Bisque, .37 Ounce

Member reviews

By on

I hated this and regret buying it. It is the most expensive crap that I have ever bought. It made my acne worse because you have to layer your skin with the product and after a few hours your face looks like an oil slick. I have never had such oily skin in my life. Everything went back to normal once I stopped using it however I spent over $150 on the crap, MAJOR DISAPOINTMENT.

Pros

• NOTHING!

Cons

• Pricy, melts off of your face so you look worse than you would without makeup
  • for a few weeks
  • $ 175
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.