Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics reviews

3.2/5 - 22 reviews

Brand: Jane Iredale

PUREPRESSED® BASE MINERAL FOUNDATION:
Titanium Dioxide 14%, Zinc Oxide 3%.

Ingredients:
Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Plankton Extract, Algae Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens.

Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20, Radiant, .37 Ounce
updated: 11/24/2014 20:36 UTC
Jane Iredale Amazing Loose Mineral Powder, Bisque, .37 Ounce
updated: 11/24/2014 20:36 UTC

Love!
Reviewed on June 27, 2014

I have used Jane Iredale pure pressed powder for the past two years since suffering with acne. I used it to cover up, during my roaccutane treatment and now acne free - It is a product that I know won't aggravate my skin.

I get compliments on how pure my skin looks and I am convinced its the great coverage that this powder gives!I do not use foundtation or concealers, just this! I've tried bare minerals before, thought it was rubbish in comparison!

Love!

AMAZING!
Reviewed on January 22, 2014

The pressed powder was recommended for me when i went to see someone about my acne (I had some acne on my forehead) I fell in love with this! It can be built up to pretty full coverage and looks great. I think it might not look so good if you have dry skin though it might start to look a bit dry and cakey. I do have dry skin but i exfoliate and moisturise and it works great for me. It never broke me out and my acne cleared up even when i was using this everyday. Definitely try and get a test amount of the product first as it is expensive. Plus it has sun protection which is great in helping avoid hyper-pigmentation and sensitive skin issues during antibiotics and treatment. I found at first it might look a bit too matte and powdery however give it half an hour and your natural skin oils make it look great and like natural skin

Reviewed on April 11, 2013

I've tried a few foundations: L'oreal, Lancome, Almay, Marcelle, Arbonne, Mary Kay. This one is meh...okay. I think Jane Iredale makes me look 10 yrs older, but my acne has definitely calmed down since I started using it.

Reviewed on April 4, 2013

I always try new foundations but I always come back to this. My only issue is that it does not control oil, and my even make me a bit oilier.

Reviewed on January 29, 2013

I have been using this product for many years and have loved it! I have tried using other products that were cheaper and was easier to access, but I always go back to this. I have had acne since elementary school and this makeup has been the best that i've used.

Reviewed on January 4, 2012

I LOVE this mineral make-up. I have had issues with a lot of mineral make-up (which I now know if from the bismuth) and this make up was reccomended by my dermo. I think the coverage is wonderful (although on very newly healed and active acne I need a bit of extra concealer) and I have been using it for 4 months and have barely made a dent in the compact.

I would def. reccomend to anyone with acne prone skin.

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

It's amazing! It helped me clear up when Bare Minerals was breaking me out terribly.

Reviewed on June 8, 2011

Absolutely not worth the money. Have tried nearly every mineral powder on the market and am not a fan in general. (The best is Alima Pure.)

Reviewed on May 28, 2011

Try it.....it's the ONLY make up line my skin can tolerate!

Reviewed on May 26, 2011

I apply this foundation with a brush after applying the jane iredale green tea concealer. Completely conceals the redness but i'm not crazy about the powdery finish... I was previously using the Estee Lauder double wear, which, i will admit, offered better coverage as this foundation tends to magnify bumps due to its temporary powdery finish. After blush, bronzer and great eye makeup jane iredale creates a healthy look that feels much better on the skin than say a heavy liquid like EL double wear.

Note: The powdery finish really is temporary..once the makeup sets/your skin becomes oilier it looks great.