Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Jan Marini

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Sorbitol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Facial Cleanser 8 oz/236 ml
updated: 04/23/2017 11:52 UTC
Bioglycolic Face Cleanser - Jan Marini - Bioglycolic - Cleanser - 237ml/8oz
updated: 04/23/2017 11:52 UTC

Reviewed on February 6, 2013

I'm not sure whether to continue with this product or not, I'm going to give it another month. I'm not very positive that I will purchase this product again. I will try Neostrata.

Sarah, New York
Reviewed on May 14, 2012

I came off Diane-35 pill and was terrified of my acne flaring up. But using the Jan Marini line has totally kept my skin in control; I've been relying on it for over 2 years. I know how awful and depressing it is to suffer with acne, so I wanted to share what I have found to be my solution.

Sam, NJ
Reviewed on January 31, 2011

I went to get a facial once because my acne was absolutely out of control after I visited India last summer. This was used on my face during the facial and so I bought it. Used consistently (that's the key!) and with a washcloth as the directions say, my hormonal chin acne is almost nonexistent! I only deal with the occasional zit. I also use the Bioglycolic serum/lotion for oily skin. The combination dried out my face actually, but that was easily cured by a nightly moisturizer. Also general redness on my face (not due to acne) has gone down so much that I do not wear makeup everyday to class/work like I used to. I will use this stuff forever. I am on my 3rd bottle :)

Anonymous, California
Reviewed on November 29, 2010

this stuff works big time! i have very oily skin and i rarely worry about that now. my scars are beginning to disappear and the redness in my skin is almost non-existent. i feel very comfortable not wearing makeup. i had adult acne for five years and finally feel like myself again. i use this stuff morning and night and the bioclear cream before bed. i wake up with clear and fresh skin