Ivory Bar Soap reviews

Brand: Ivory

Ivory Bar Soap

Sodium Tallowate And/Or Sodium Palmate, Water, Sodium Cocoate And/Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Coconut Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tetrasodium EDTA.

*Contains one or more of these ingredients

Ivory Bar Soap, Original, Bath Size, 16 ea
updated: 09/30/2016 20:21 UTC

love it!!!
Reviewed on September 18, 2014

I've been using this for months now, almost a year I guess. My dad used to recommend this when I was a teenager. Now that I'm an adult, my sister reminded and bought me this soap for my acne and said to give it a try. I was a little hesitant since I've been using dove unscented bar soap (for sensitive skin). I honestly like Ivory compared to dove because it removes my make-up so much better and and my skin feels fresh afterwards. It is a bit drying since it's more alkaline based but that's where a good moisturizer will fit in. I still have my occasional zits/acne especially before or during period. Just don't forget to moisturize your skin after using this. Try Dove or Ivory. It's simple and cheap yet good results.

Works really good.
Reviewed on February 2, 2014

I never listened to my parents about this method.. but after I gave up and started using this my face was clear in a week.