Image Skincare Clear Cell Salicylic Gel Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Image Skincare

Salicylic acid (3%).

Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Arnica montana, Horse Chestnut, Tea Tree Oil.

Works Great IMHO
Reviewed on July 17, 2017

For years, I've had trouble with my acne - blackheads, whiteheads, and nodular (cysts) and though there were a lot of acne treatments for me to choose from, I decided to try Image's Gel Cleanser (purchased from Skincare Nation - link below) After a couple weeks of using it, this one face wash actually reduced a lot of my troubled areas. My skin is far from perfect, but I do believe in this product. My skin felt smooth and clean, yet it didn't over dry it. Compared to other products on the market, I would definitely recommend this one.

goo.gl/77Fsza

Can be harsh, does work.
Reviewed on July 29, 2016

Drying but it does seem to work. If you're starting out only use it every second night and up the usage as you go. I can only really use it when I'm to using any irritating topicals or it's too much. An effective exfoliant, skin felt smooth.