Page 2 of Hydrogen Peroxide reviews

4.4/5 - 201 reviews

Good Uses
Reviewed on July 24, 2013

I know I shouldn't be doing this but when I use my exactor to pop some on my white heads or pimples. I use to clean the exactor between each one and wipe on face after to clean anything I didn't off my face

Yeah basically
Reviewed on June 9, 2013

It dries out the zit. Put it directly on the pimple and that's it though. Like at night before bed. After you've washed your face.

Reviewed on April 9, 2013

Everyone's skin is different I have combination skin and I get whiteheads and cystic acne. This really didn't help me it dried up some pimples but if you're looking for a cure or a long term type of product then I suggest keep looking.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

Please do not use this. It is not made to be used on the face. It helped at first, but then caused a severe breakout due to the irritation.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

I've had acne for 30+ years. Grandma said "use this old bottle of peroxide up & see what happens." I did & will never look back. Thousands in "quick fix" remedies or $1.50 for a bottle of HP...hhhhmmmm tough choice. I apply it once a day about an hour after shower. My back & chest are spotless. Initial results took three days.

Reviewed on February 5, 2013

I have been struggling with acne all my life but for some reason as an adult (I am currently 36) it has come on with a vengence. It has truly affected my life and I am so tired of dealing with it. I have tried everything BC pills, prescriptions, expensive topicals, miracle spot eliminators etc and have spent a fortune trying to clear this mess. I tried this a few weeks ago as I read the other reviews on here about it and for the first time something actually worked to start drying up the acne.

Reviewed on February 5, 2013

Try this first over other more expensive remedies to determine possible satisfactory results.

Reviewed on November 22, 2012

I am 30 with mild acne but I still think I should be entitled to clear skin. After reading about it on the internet I immediately went to this site to see if other's have tried it. Since it has had such good reviews, the past 2-3 weeks I have used it. The bottle is so cheap how can you go wrong. I use a weird regimen but whatever works right?

I use Neutrogenta T-Gel to wash my face in the morning due to it''s higher concentration of Salicylic Acid. Then I tone by face with Neutrogena Acne 2 in 1 Acne Scar Fader, then the peroxide, then Murad's Exfoliating Acne Treatment followed by moisturizer. I will give one hint though...I use Aquaphor on my lips so I protect them when using these products!

Reviewed on November 16, 2012

It's working great for me. I have tried soooo many acne treatments from over the counter to prescription to home remedies you name it. This is the best 'toner' I've tried so far. I think I finally have my acne under control. I use Noxema as a face wash. 3% HP as a toner (must wash off before moisturizing) & Nivea as a moisturizer. Also I take Zinc(50mg)pills once a day. & Drink plenty of water!!!

***Note: Any HP over 3% is too harsh on your skin. & Will do more damage than help.