Page 2 of Hydrogen Peroxide reviews

4.3/5 - 206 reviews

Best thing to use on whiteheads and popped pimples!
Reviewed on November 21, 2013

This stuff is awesome. Not only does it help bring out the infection in whiteheads, but it heals popped pimples. It does sometimes sting, but that means it's actually working to get out the infected bacteria. I haven't used this all over my face like some people do, but on single zits, it's awesome.

Works like a charm! Cheaper too!
Reviewed on November 1, 2013

I use an apricot cleanser, was using an astringent, and then a topical cream for my breakouts. Even doing this twice daily it seemed like it take several days to clear up, then I'd break right back out. I ran out of astringent and used hydrogen peroxide "temporarily" -- well I'm switching all together bc it started clearing up within 1 day instead of 3... with no sign of return. And I only have been using it once daily (unless I wear makeup that day, which I rarely do.)

Beats spending $20 or more a month and it works!
Reviewed on August 22, 2013

I use peroxide directly on the pimple. I will pop the pimple and then apply the peroxide with a Q-tip directly on the open pimple to avoid infection. It begins to bubble and turn white which means to me it is working deep down beneath the skin. After a few hours or even the next day if applied at night the bacteria from the pimple seems to surface making it easier to get the black or white head out. Also the area seems to heal a lot faster with minimal scaring. I continue to apply the peroxide until healed. I like to use a acne medication that cost $20 but I hate to spend that much on a monthly basis.

Not for sensitive skin
Reviewed on July 31, 2013

It dried out my skin sooooo badly and it didn't help any of my existing acne go away. If anything, it made the spots persist longer and any open wounds I had too. Gave me small flesh bumps along my cheeks and jawline. I discontinued over two weeks ago and my skin has gotten ALOT better.

LOVE it!
Reviewed on July 30, 2013

I've never actually wrote a review about any product, but i feel like I have to do it for this one. I've been having acne for the past 4 years and this has helped me soooo much! I use 3% hp as a toner on my skin every night, before going to bed and yes, it's curing my acne for the most part. I'm so happy with it and i can't believe it's sooo cheap, but so effective at the same time!

I feel like recommending it, but do not use hp if it's higher the 3/4 %, cause it can be too harsh for your skin!

I'm super satisfied so far!

Good Uses
Reviewed on July 24, 2013

I know I shouldn't be doing this but when I use my exactor to pop some on my white heads or pimples. I use to clean the exactor between each one and wipe on face after to clean anything I didn't off my face

Yeah basically
Reviewed on June 9, 2013

It dries out the zit. Put it directly on the pimple and that's it though. Like at night before bed. After you've washed your face.

Reviewed on April 9, 2013

Everyone's skin is different I have combination skin and I get whiteheads and cystic acne. This really didn't help me it dried up some pimples but if you're looking for a cure or a long term type of product then I suggest keep looking.

Reviewed on March 20, 2013

Please do not use this. It is not made to be used on the face. It helped at first, but then caused a severe breakout due to the irritation.