Hydrogen Peroxide reviews

Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Topical Solution USP, 32 oz
updated: 12/21/2014 20:04 UTC
Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic, 16 Ounces
updated: 12/21/2014 20:04 UTC

aloe vera straight from the plant
Reviewed on December 19, 2014

I just bought peroxide today and I'm going to try this but for everyone who needs a moisturizer to help heal scars and stop the itching the dryness and the burning USE ALOE VERA STRAIGHT FROM THE PLANT. I have an aloe plant and I pull a stem from the bottom cut it open on the side and all the clear gel that the plant produces rub in on your face in helps fast and feels great on your skin. And if you even wanted you can it the plant it has amazing benefits for your body not one harmful thing can come out of it. Don't believe me definitely look it up.

Use with caution
Reviewed on July 1, 2014

Although it works well just be careful as it can cause health problems later in life. It releases free radicals in the body which can cause harm and is associated with many neurological disorders.

by Goody1 on 07/15/2014 03:18
I've watched the daughter of Gerson explain that the free radicals released are those that bind with other free radicals in order for them to be flushed out of the system easily.
AMAZING!
Reviewed on June 29, 2014

I have very sensitive skin, and I recently had a terrible reaction to airbrush makeup that I had done for a wedding. My skin broke out all over my cheeks, forehead and chin and I tried for weeks to clear the breakout. Everything I did seemed to dry my skin out causing more acne. I found this website and started applying peroxide after washing and the bumps are finally healing and the redness has decreased significantly! I wish I had tried this sooner!

Help!! Please someone
Reviewed on June 19, 2014

My entire year of senior year I was basically acne free. Had a gf at the time, ended up breaking up. As time progressed throughout the summer I was getting whiteheads. Late fall of 2013, I would get a few every now & then. Now I have so many scars & I continue to get these white heads. I do not know what I am doing wrong... I tried this & it worked & for some reason I just stopped. Please help me. I need help for what I should do.. I don't know if it's my diet, stress, sexually active...

by Ladydimen on 07/30/2014 05:33
To reduce scars and acne i use Shea butter and apple cider vinegar. I put Shea on before bed after my regiment , always remember that when using products that dry out your face use a good moisturizer. Personally, to combat my acne I have been using apple cider vinegar (cotton ball is best) to dry my whiteheads/pimples (2x/day) and aloe vera as a toner and it has work. but I have dry skin so i have to remember moisturizer and/or sunscreen and of course lots of water. Best of luck
Not sure yet.
Reviewed on May 2, 2014

My son has pretty severe acne. We've tried everything. Found this website and thought we'd give it a try. We were very hopeful after reading all the great reviews. However his results haven't been what we'd hoped for. He's been using it morning and evening for two weeks now and I'd say there may be minimal improvement. Some days I think it looks better & we hope we've turned a corner but then the next day it's bad again. He hasn't noticed any dryness but his face does seem very red (worse than before) and he still gets whiteheads daily. Should he continue with this regiment? How long until significant improvement?

by Ladydimen on 07/30/2014 05:29
To reduce redness, always remember that when using products that dry out your face use a good moisturizer. Personally, to combat my acne I have been using apple cider vinegar to dry it (2x/day) and aloe vera as a toner. and it works. but I have dry skin so i have to remember moisturizer. Shea butter is good I put some one before bed after my regiment and of course lots of water. Best of luck
by Estheticsmama on 08/06/2014 13:16
You have to evaluate if he has dry or oily skin. Look at pore size. Small means it is dry, large is oily. Both need exfoliation about 1-2 times a week to keep dead skin cells from clogging pores. For dry acne, use a Greek yogurt mask. The lactic acid will slough off dead skin cells and clear up bacteria while the proteins will help rebuild natural keratin. You can also add honey or cinnamon that are natural astringents. For oily skin try pumpkin pie filling. The natural enzymes will eat gently eat away the dead skin cells like little pack man. You can use honey or cinnamon with this one too. Try not to use an abrasive scrub. This can open pustules and spread the bacteria, making the problem worse. Both skin types need moisture. Use a good moisturizer that is not oil based. If it is painful and irritated, call around and get prices on an high frequency treatment from an Esthetician. I only charge $15 for it as a stand alone service at my spa. Call and ask for prices and explain your situation to some licensed estheticians. You would be amazed at how much we just want to help people in that kind of situation.
by Estheticsmama on 08/06/2014 13:16
AMAZING
Reviewed on April 22, 2014

I'm a teen and it worked miracles for my skin...I have very oily skin and it's really hard to keep my face under control. Usually I just use a facial cleanser, but that didn't do ANYTHING for me! Then I started researching and decided on two products and one mask. My products I used were the Noxzema acne daily scrub and 3% hydrogen peroxide. I would use the scrub 4 times a day ( like I said I have oily skin and HAD a terrible t-zone soooo this was working) and the hydrogen peroxide before I went to sleep at night. This helped me a lot. Then I added the egg white mask and It brightened my skin and made my pores smaller and made my face look....stunning I guess :D trust me this stuff WORKS!!!!!

Very nice!
Reviewed on April 10, 2014

I have mild hormonal acne one my chin, forehead, and nose area. It used to take FOREVER for it to clear up!

I started using peroxide about four months ago, and I've got to say, I'm really happy with it! I use egg whites and Noxema Daily scrub for pimples and breakouts, and they work nicely to dry up and reduce pimple size, but peroxide really speeds up the healing process!

My face has never gotten dry from using it, but I think using egg whites helps keep my face moisturized.

A Great Satisfaction
Reviewed on February 25, 2014

I get acne on my face, chest and neck. I decided a day ago to use Hydrogen Peroxide on just my face. My whole nose is covered in black heads, but when I woke up half of them were gone. I haven't had dry skin ever on my face, but I do know as soon as I put a moisture on my face it breaks me out worse. So I skipped doing that. Overall, I must say that it really does work. You should try it! :)

Works great! But...
Reviewed on January 5, 2014

After experiencing a really bad breakout last year, all over my cheeks and temples (still working on clearing it all up, scars mostly) I was searching relentlessly for something to clear it up. I was trying stuff specifically for acne, like Proactiv and what not, most of which didn't work. Getting fed up, I asked my mom what she thought I should do and she said "why not try hydrogen peroxide?" I thought it was a long shot but I tried it, and to my surprise it worked really well!! However, I found that the more often I used it, it was almost like I was using it so much I was becoming immune and it wasn't working as well as it did initially. So for short term and for a few pimples here and there, it's a quick and easy fix, but it won't clear up your skin completely. At least from my experience. I still use it from time to time for new breakouts and it works. For long term results, I'm focusing on slightly changing my diet.

best way to clear acne fast
Reviewed on December 16, 2013

hydrogen peroxide is by far the best and its way better then spending hundreds on proactive and other crap like i have very bad acne and iv used this stuff for a few hours and im already seeing it clear i recomend this to anyone with acne