Page 5 of Honey Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 551 reviews

GREAT but ....
Reviewed on August 12, 2015

I've personally used raw honey as a cleanser/mask for my sensitive and acne prone skin sooo many times. (Make sure that if you try this method, get raw or pure honey) and it helped clear up my forehead acne and clogged pores pretty well, but over time ive noticed i developed an acne/rash type thing on the sides of my cheeks and odd areas on my face where i typically never break out. Although this is a great way to heal acne naturally, i do think you should watch out if you have sensitive skin like me.

Sort of ... I THINK
Reviewed on August 6, 2015

Sometimes I think honey does help - but in combination with other methods... I use raw honey but let me say YUM IT TASTES TOO GOOD!

Really works!
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

I've been suffering from acne for almost 9 years now. I've tried so many treatments and nothing really worked. Then I got this raw honey and started applying it on my face. My face definitely feels smoother and acne has been greatly reduced. I hope it can also help lighten the huge amount of scars on my face as a result of acne over the years. Everyone should give this a try!

by CoralFlat on 08/16/2015 16:31
Hydrogen peroxide works great for scars!
Using honey only face
Reviewed on July 28, 2015

I tried honey on my face . My face start itchy and red small bumps on my face . Should I stop using it?

by h111 on 07/28/2015 17:05
Can someone advise me on this ????
by h111 on 07/28/2015 20:37
by h111 on 07/28/2015 19:59 After using honey on my face . It's very ichy and small bumps on my face . What should I do . Should I stop using it ?????
by Mamta84 on 07/29/2015 02:56
if it irritates your skin.. it means your skin is sensitive. u can use lemon alone diluted with rose water OR use honey only mask.
by mela124 on 07/29/2015 17:13
it's normal to have a mild allergic reaction from honey mask, if it's your first time using it.. try again next week, but if your face becomes extremely itchy then you're having a honey allergy and you should stop using honey as a facial mask.. sorry for bad english
by Maryann1924 on 07/30/2015 07:28
Did you use raw honey?
by yuki123 on 08/04/2015 15:41
if you are sensitive to honey please don't use lemon juice , it could make you hyper or hypo pigment depending on your skin color. lemon juice is a acid as soon as a acid touches the skin it is not controlled no matter what people say. and it can cause a bad out come if you don't know how to neutralize a acid. you need to look up the pH scale. for acids and Alkaline's it is a scale form 0 to 14 and 7 is the neutral. On the acid side of the scale lemon juice is a 2 and it is the second highest potency in acids. so its equivalent to a low to medium grade peel potency which should be done in the presence and by a skin professional who is license. my best advice for you would be to see a dermatologist and a Esthetician. most dermatology offices have a Esthetician in office. if you want all natural then try the brand Aveda which is a plant base line and all natural. but don't mix all natural with chemical you will throw off your pH balance in your skin. also before buying products and going just for anything all skin types can get acne but not all procedures and products can work on all skin types. you need to find out what your skin type is , then look up and research what works best for that skin type.
Miracle worker
Reviewed on July 24, 2015

THIS STUFF IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

I started getting acne thanks to the absolutely wonderful Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, and im on the way to clear skin again thanks to honey! So i started getting acne at january(?) because of cetaphil and i cant even begin to express how thankful i am for honey! it has SAVED me. Ive only been using honey for a few months and it has done wonders to my skin! i still have acne scars and i do get pimples here and there, but not a cyst since i started using this! I cant wait to see the affects of it in a years time! Basically its so gentle and so wonderful for your skin and it has cleared up soooo much of my acne. It may seem weird and my friends were like honey??? wtf. but it honestly works and it has sooo many good properties for your skin! just try it god dammit! And get raw or manuka honey! not that pasteurised sh*t they sell in the grocery store. Oh and wash your face with it TWICE a day, i only used to do it once but ever since i started doing it twice ive seen a drastic improvement.

by h111 on 07/28/2015 19:59
by h111 on 07/28/2015 20:37
by lesleyrodgers on 09/06/2015 08:42
i think you should stop using it. everybody's skin is different and reacts differently to different products. maybe honey just isnt for your
Amazing
Reviewed on July 23, 2015

After desperately searching for products that are safe, natural and will not cause me to break out, I finally found something that had been in my kitchen of all places. I love honey in general. It's delicious and guess what...great for your skin. Honey is antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral so it's awesome for your skin and after using it I haven't gotten a pimple in a while. Also, I have light brown skin so hyperpigmentation is kind of a problem for me, but honey also exfoliates skin so now all of my pimple marks have faded away. Well, there is the occasional one that might pop up maybe once every 2-3 months but will go away easily without a scar cause the honey heals the skin. Every time after I use honey, my face always feels soft and fresh and looks great and it doesn't break me out. I use honey as a mask and leave it on the face for maybe 20-30 minutes to make sure all the good stuff sinks in. Give it a try cause it won't hurt your skin!

by h111 on 07/28/2015 19:59
Wow
Reviewed on July 6, 2015

After struggling for years, I was amazed at how well this works. At first I was putting it on my whole face and now I only put it on my problem areas. It will stop a pimple in its tracks. Ex: I slept at my friends house one night and had a white head coming on. I put a dab of her proactive spot treatment on and it immediately started to burn and cause more inflammation. When I woke up the pimple was 3x the size and extremely painful. I got home, dabbed some honey on it, and took a 3 hour nap. By the time I woke up, the white head and the pain were GONE.

I cannot recommend honey enough! (I use raw, organic for reference). Good luck!

by Laffytaffy 24 on 01/15/2016 16:20
Oh proactive is the devil. I'm now trying to handle the purging process after 2 months of use. Hoping asprin and honey help
by Laffytaffy 24 on 01/15/2016 16:20
Works wonders for inflamed pimples!!!
Reviewed on June 25, 2015

This truly works wonders for skin- It has been used for centuries for wounds as well as other skin conditions. I apply some RAW/UNFILTERED honey to my face at night, and try to let it sit for an hour or so. After the first time I did it, this one huge cyst with NO head had decreased in size by a LOT. Even other people had noticed it was smaller. Honey has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, dramatically decreasing the size of those large, inflamed pimples. Must try. Awesome results the next day. Make sure its raw honey, and cleanse your face before!

by Diannealfaro on 07/02/2015 00:33
Is it okay if i wash my face with acne soap before putting honey on my face? Thank you
Good
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

I use honey as a face mask once a week. I have mild acne/combination of oily and dry skin.

First I wash my face then I apply 100% raw organic honey on my face for 10-20 minuetes and after that, I wash my face with lukewarm water. It can get a bit messy, especially if you want to itch your face and will start to drip off your face. Use raw organic honey than processed honey. Most of the beneficial properties are removed onced the honey is processed and the added ingredients may be irritable to your skin. Honey is not comedogenic which means it will not clog your pores. Honey is moisturizing, anti-bacterial, anti-flammatory and filled with antioxidants and enzymes. The ph of honey is 3-6 so it's alright for your skin. My results: soft radiant skin, minimized some acne but didnt really get rid of all my acne.

Love this!!
Reviewed on June 10, 2015

I have struggled with acne forever. Plus the combination of dry, oily, and sensitive skin, I could never win. After doing some research and advice from a friend I started doing honey and cinnamon masks every night and threw away my old face wash and I couldn't be happier with my results. Now in the mornings I just rinse my face with warm water and use a dab of coconut oil as my moisturizer (I also use the coconut oil after the masks). I have not had one breakout since I started this, "non-chemical" regime, which has been about 3 weeks. I would recommend this to everyone, to at least try for a week.

by GreatTicket on 08/08/2015 02:28
How do you make the honey & cinnamon mask ?