Page 4 of Honey Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 459 reviews

Honey.

Reviewed on March 17, 2013

I've tried every chemical treatment on the planet and nothing every worked for me, until I made this honey mask. I found a recipe for honey, cinnamon, eggnog, and lemon juice. This combination on my skin has worked a miracle. My acne is now nonexistent and my deep scars are getting smaller and smaller by the minute. I leave the mask on for 20 minutes every other night. Now that my acne is gone I'm going to cut that down and add more natural remedies to my skin care regime.

Reviewed on February 15, 2013

Well, I've started using raw honey on my face everyday since three days. It is amazing so far. I've seen some small changes, which I think that within two weeks, will be great changes as my acne is not so severe. Im also using some products like eryacne, triacneal and cleanance by avene. I wouldn't tell you only to rely on honey, because it doesn't cure acne. It just helps with redness, and scarring, but doesn't cure it. Im also using birth control pills and some other natural pills.

Reviewed on February 9, 2013

I started using honey this morning as a mask for 20 minutes, and I already see a difference. It is a small change, so I think patience is needed, but my skin is definitely softer. I will definitely continue using this treatment for a few weeks. I will post my results then. I have had acne for about 3 years now, and it's only on the right side of my face....but I can see a difference already, so I really hope this works! I eat limited gluten, 8 glasses of water, and don't eat junkfood!

Reviewed on February 8, 2013

I have suffered from acne for a few years and only recently has it gotten better. I started applying raw honey on my face 20 minutes a day and have noticed some change. I wash my face at night with Cetaphil, apply the honey for 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water, apply moisturizer, and spot treat with tea tree oil. My skin isn't as red and some marks have faded. Nothing too drastic, but it will help with time.

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I've been nearly using this for a month and sorry to say it has not worked. Im really sad about my acne. :(

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

this stuff is amazing, i have had acne since i was 11. im now 18. i have tried everything on the market and been to the doctors numerous times, nothing has worked. all it does it leave redness around the area. yeh it may get rid of acne for a bit but it will come back. i have never had any confidence when going out, always worrying about my acne now it doesnt bother me. the only time i have clear skin is when i go to the beach, and when i do i get so many looks from girls and pick up so many numbers. then when i get back i get a breakout and every girl just walks staright past me. now that i have found this honey method the looks are coming back again and i finally have the confidence to go talk to them. bottom line is YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. BEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO.

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

Mix honey and milk together *(blue milk--latic acid) and spread evenly on face. I'm 13 and have acne but mostly marks and this has done so much for my skin

GO HONEY!

Reviewed on January 16, 2013

Follow my regimen mentioned in the pros!

Reviewed on January 13, 2013

I've had acne for 3 years now. Right now i'm taking an antibiotic called tetraycline-- or something like that. Anyways I was searchin around wen i found out that ppl apply honey to their skin. So i tried it too. I just evenly put some honey on my acne and mark - i have been doin this everyday for a week. Some tiny results showin through, I will write an update after a month... Fingers crossed my acne will lessen down

Reviewed on January 9, 2013

I combine Honey, turmeric, tea tree oil, brown flower and one egg white and mix together until it is the consistency of a paste. I mask my whole face and leave it on until it is dry +ten minutes. This along with using the steam room at my gym is my regime. Redness significantly reduced, spots halve in 12 hours. My diet plays a MAJOR ROLE, if i eat wrong I know about it. You must have (in my op) a 'LOW GI' diet. Cut out all fatty foods, caffeinated drinks. Add multi vits + green tea supplement