Page 3 of Honey Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 559 reviews

loveeee
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

I love honey masks.So far I've not had breakouts caused by honey but be sure to use raw honey and only apply a thin layer! Try not to be in a heaty place as it melts easily and can cause a mess.

Natural
Reviewed on July 8, 2016

After many trips to the doctor and failed tries with chemical solutions, honey has worked the best for me as far as reducing redness and limiting the amount of breakouts on my face. The only drawback is that I have to put it on everyday or else my acne will return, it only acts as a suppressor it doesn't really make it go away totally but I think this has been the healthiest for my face, and that staying away from the more severe acids and other chemical formulas and using just raw honey has definitely made my skin much more soft.

no improvement
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I used honey as a mask and as a face wash but I didn't see any improvement. I am quite dissapointed it didn't work for my skin. It didn't give me blackheads or pimples but it left my skin a bit dry. So I won't be using it soon,

Cleans, Heals and Soothes.
Reviewed on June 29, 2016

I love honey masks. I use raw Manuka honey once a week and leave it on for as long as I want (usually around 30 minutes). Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties so it is great for sensitive, acne-prone skin. It helps reduce redness, calm any inflamed/angry spots and moisturize your skin while cleaning it. It's great if you are having a flare up or your skin is particularly irritated that day. However, it's not really a "deep-clean" kind of mask so I also use another mask once a week from Lush.

very natural and gentle on skin
Reviewed on June 26, 2016

Honey helps calm the skin rash and the "burnt" or dry feeling caused my chemical products or etc.. for short term.But since honey is an antibiotic it helps kill the bacterias. (honeys expiration date is forever!)

Apply 1 table spoon of honey and 2-3 teaspoon of baking soda.(best combination) baking soda is also anti fungal but compared to honey more harsh so its better to use it together. apply it twice a day after washing the skin. Don't forget acne is natural and it takes patience and time,stay beautiful.

Works better than a miracle cream
Reviewed on June 17, 2016

I've been struggling with acne for about 2 years now. i have tried creams from dermatologists, cream from the store, and many other cheap and expensive creams. However, idk why but last month my skin was getting worse and i got 5 big acnes, and i did not know how much the smaller ones.

Then, i was so desperate because i did not know what else should i do to my skin, i did even cried after i talked to my mom when my acne got worse, because i have done everything to get rid of acne. I have a perfect diet by eating clean, no junk food, i eat fruits and vegetables everyday and i cook them by myself. I go to the gym and working out, i don't eat dairy products anymore, i don't even eat legumes.

Then, i just googled DIY for acne, and i was interested in honey. I end up reading some reviews in this website, and i thought that i should give it a shot, because it's very easy to find honey, and i got nothing to lose.

Even from the first time i used honey, this works like a miracle cream! Honey even works more effectively than any other expensive cream i had tried. My redness is faded, and my skin is softer than ever!

However, to get rid of my big red acnes, i leave some lemon pulps exactly on my acne and leave it overnight. I don't think honey works for big acne. I put lemon on my acne for 2 nights, and they're gone!

So, every night i put honey and combine it with a few drops of lemon, then i put it on my face for 1-2 hours,

in the morning, i put only honey on my face before i took my morning bath, for about 30 minutes.

You should try this for yourself and find if this also works like wonders for you!! Thank you guys

Tips: make sure you use real raw honey

best mask
Reviewed on May 27, 2016

What a great discovery! This works way better than many of the expensive masks and treatments I've used over the years!!

AMAZING
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

OMG..I can't say enough good things about honey! I generally have good skin and Its truely a miracle. I add it to yogurt/mayo/egg as a natural hair mask for my naturally dry hair. It has transformed my hair completely. My hair has gone from from very dry to dry-normal with its regular use. I also use it as my face mask for couple of min(I have oily skin so cant leave it longer) and it adds a glow to my face and my face was so calm and smooth!

Really Raw Honey
Reviewed on March 4, 2016

My previous post put honey on a pedestal, but truth is I found the acne.org regimen to be most effective for my acne. Honey alone will not cure acne and even if it does fade scars and hyperpigmentation it would take too long. I have just started using the 10 percent glycolic acid from Dan and it has made my skin look so much better within the first week with regards to my skin texture and scarring/dark spots. People, don't waste your time on honey if you want immediate results! Try Dan's regimen with or without the moisturizer (2.5/5)

by CC19 on 03/06/2016 10:09
Good points! I was wanting to get reallyraw honey but was nervous cause of the honeycomb pieces and because it's not organic but I think I'm going to try it. Still really nervous though! Good luck!:)
by Sulfandrist on 03/23/2016 08:12
Just to warn users. With RR honey I have noticed redness after application but the redness goes out eventually. This little irritation is nothing compared to the cheap raw honey I've tried before. (Trader Joes) Don't be discouraged of you experience slight discomfort but remember honey mask by itself will not cure acne completely. Use 2.5 BP in conjunction, NOT 10 % BP. The 2.5 will not lead to dryness and sensitivity on face. But DO NOT apply during morning or evening. Only at night just before bed. One application maximum per day.
honey mask
Reviewed on May 16, 2016

i love honey mask! I usually leave it on as long as possible while in the shower. It's helping with flakiness from using retinA and my overall skin texture is improved. I'm finding a little moisturizer goes a lot further now, I usually have to really slather it on but not anymore since using the honey. So far I've only used it straight out of the jar and have been very happy.