Page 2 of Honey Mask reviews

4.4/5 - 555 reviews

Honey Mask

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

night time
Reviewed on August 11, 2016

As part if my "nighttime regime", I use the Made from Earth Sea Kelp Clay Mask - I actually let it sit on the skin, after it dries, for about ten minutes then I rinse it off with warm water! And It comes off easily and the results are immediately noticed. This mask has worked wonders for my skin!

WHAT KIND of Honey then?
Reviewed on August 6, 2016

Hi guys!

So I am using this "raw, unfiltered" honey which is crystallized. It is thick, sticky and not liquid. I've used it for 2 days already and Ihavent seen any remarkable results like how u guys experienced.

Does it matter what kind of honey then? Raw honey is better but its thick and crystallized, which makes me wonder if it could absorb into my face effectively? :/

by miacorcha on 08/08/2016 23:03
Pure, unfiltered, raw honey will not typically crystallize as long as you keep it sealed between uses. I've had raw honey for months at a time that doesn't crystallize. Best bet is a local honey at a farmer's market or local organic/health food store.
Just no
Reviewed on July 21, 2016

Why have we all resulted in putting honey on our faces? Seriously, its sticky, itchy and irritating. After hiding in ours bedrooms for 20 minuites, trying to disguise the fact that you are putting honey on your face from your reletives, you will finally wash it off and find yourself with more depressing red bumps that you began with. You wouldn't put golden syrup on your face so why smother it with honey?

Made my skin feel nice, but broke out :(
Reviewed on July 17, 2016

I tried using honey as a face wash in the mornings and also as a mask. . . I even used the best manuka honey there was but I got pretty terrible cystic acne afterwards. Not my cup of tea, but I'm glad it works for others.

best Mask
Reviewed on July 15, 2016

Honey seems to work the best on me in drying up a pimple, and by pimple, I mean fairly large. I have very oily skin, but this does not make me feel oily after I take it off. I of course only use raw honey from a health food store. Honey is so wonderful for many different things. Don't hesitate to smear this stuff all over your face, no matter what type of skin you have. I have tried the vinegar w/ the mother, but it doesn't do as much for me as the honey. Put the honey on all over your face or a spot treatment, say for about 30 minutes. Like other on the spot acne treatments, this is not going to cause the skin to peel or dry it out at all. I am allergic to almost everything I use, but this stuff is the best.

Seeing results and feeling smoother skin
Reviewed on July 13, 2016

I am a woman in her mid 40s and have had breakouts all my life, usually hormonal, but lately it is getting to the stage where I get clear skin one day a month, I'm sick of it. So I have been trying the honey mask all week and I have definitely seen a change in my skin, today my friend noticed and said my skin was looking really good! I am taking a liver cleanser too Milk Thistle that I think is helping, but the honey mask is making my skin softer and more moisturized. I use Rosehip oil as a moisturizer afterwards. Feels amazing, make sure you use raw honey though. I live in NZ where we have really good raw honey products.

Reviewed on July 11, 2016

I love honey masks.So far I've not had breakouts caused by honey but be sure to use raw honey and only apply a thin layer! Try not to be in a heaty place as it melts easily and can cause a mess.

Reviewed on July 8, 2016

After many trips to the doctor and failed tries with chemical solutions, honey has worked the best for me as far as reducing redness and limiting the amount of breakouts on my face. The only drawback is that I have to put it on everyday or else my acne will return, it only acts as a suppressor it doesn't really make it go away totally but I think this has been the healthiest for my face, and that staying away from the more severe acids and other chemical formulas and using just raw honey has definitely made my skin much more soft.

no improvement
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I used honey as a mask and as a face wash but I didn't see any improvement. I am quite dissapointed it didn't work for my skin. It didn't give me blackheads or pimples but it left my skin a bit dry. So I won't be using it soon,

Cleans, Heals and Soothes.
Reviewed on June 29, 2016

I love honey masks. I use raw Manuka honey once a week and leave it on for as long as I want (usually around 30 minutes). Honey has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties so it is great for sensitive, acne-prone skin. It helps reduce redness, calm any inflamed/angry spots and moisturize your skin while cleaning it. It's great if you are having a flare up or your skin is particularly irritated that day. However, it's not really a "deep-clean" kind of mask so I also use another mask once a week from Lush.