holista Restorativ Tea Tree Oil & Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: holista

holista Restorativ Tea Tree Oil & Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream

Aqua, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Prunusamygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Oil, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Best Night Moisturizer
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I can't say enough good things about this cream. I bought it at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. I am on .05% Tretionin cream for my acne. While I was going through the purge period, I would use Vitamin E and Tea Tree oil to help with the dryness and the bacteria. When I found this lotion, I bought it instantly. It has a strong tea tree smell to it, and is quite thick. It goes on really nicely and coats the skin on your face and neck really well. In the morning your face might feel a little oily from the Vitamin E in the lotion, but you are supposed to wash your face in the morning anyways so it's not a big deal. This cream really helps my break outs with the tretitonin and helps with the dry areas on my skin. I will use this as my night cream for as long as it exists!