Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Himalaya Herbals

Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash

Water (Aqua), Coco Glucoside (from Coconut Oil and sugar), Decyl Glucoside (from Palm Kernel Oil and sugar), Vegetable Glycerin (from vegetable oils), Dehydroxanthan Gum (from Sugars of Corn and Soy), Glucose, Citric Acid (found in citrus fruits), Potassium Sorbate (found in Sorbus Cashmiriana Berries), Natural Botanical Fragrance using Essential Oils, Origanum Majorana (Sweet Marjoram) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract**, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil. Organic, Organic extracted by supercritical fluid extraction.

Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash

Works for very mild acne
Reviewed on April 30, 2016

I started using it when I was in the UAE for the first time(the time I started experimenting with different products).On 2014,I had mild acne and it helped to some extent.But I was looking for something more,so I changed to a different wash.

Bought it again at 2015 when I started to get cystic acne(I didn't know what were they) and did literally nothing.So eventually I just emptied the whole container in the toilet.

Have more than 5 zits,it's not for you.

Reviewed on February 2, 2010

I got this face wash and used it for a week and could find lot of difference in my skin. I used neem face pack also along with this neem face wash. I started liking my skin. I got both these skin face wash and face cream at InternationalDrugMart