Hibiscus Tea reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Hibiscus Tea

Hibiscus is definitely helping me.
Reviewed on April 25, 2017

Shocked that hibiscus isn't in the database here, I felt compelled to adding it myself.

I have long been looking into antioxidants for acne, but I could never really stick with green teas and other teas because I don't like the taste much.

I was going through videos by Dr. Michael Greger, and came across those about hibiscus tea: [link edited out]

TL;DR, hibiscus tea is higher in antioxidants than green tea, and while it doesn't taste very good on its own, I just mix in (sugar free) juice, and it's perfectly drinkable! I cold brew just about one liter overnight, and drink it throughout the day. That's it.

It's cheap and easy, and definitely won't hurt (unless you take in huge amounts, which might get you too high in manganese - which is mentioned in the videos).

Check it out, and try it if you feel like it. I don't know how much it will do for really bad acne, but it has definitely cleared up much of my mild acne!

Best of luck!