Heritage Rosewater & Glycerin reviews

Brand: Heritage

Heritage Rosewater & Glycerin

Water, Glycerin, Rosa damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Oil.

Gentle, antioxidant rich toner
Reviewed on April 8, 2017

I love this rosewater! It is inexpensive, and works great! I use it as a toner after washing my face. I USED to have a mix of cystic and regular acne, but now I only have a few tiny spots with one or two medium breakouts monthly due to hormones. I credit this to diet and product changes, including Heritage Rosewater and Glycerin.

Reduces Redness
Reviewed on June 5, 2016

I suffer from minor acne but excessive redness from acne spots. I wash my face normally and without drying my face I spray this amazing spray and it seems to reduce redness. I've been using it for three months and I can easily say it's a must have in my daily routine. Not only does it keep my EXTREMELY dry skin moisturized BUT it smells pleasant. I use this after I wash my face, before I apply makeup, after I apply makeup (as a setting spray), when I need refreshing, and whenever else! It's inexpensive and the biggest bottle has lasted me three months. Give this product a go. You've got nothing but a few bucks to lose.