Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control Spray reviews

4.5/5 - 17 reviews

Brand: Herbal Logix

Herbal Logix Total Body Blemish Control Spray

Water, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethoxydiglycol, Hexylene Glycol, Salix Nigra Bark Extract (Willow), Glycine Soja Germ Extract (Soybean), Phytonadione, Cucumis Sativus Fruit (Cucumber), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone Copolyol, Arginine, Polysorbate 80, Ethyl Vanillin, Benzophenone-4, Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Mark product as reinstated

Amory
Reviewed on April 4, 2011

This started to work as soon as I started using it but then after about a month I noticed it stopped working. I continued for a few months but it just never worked again.

Rodriguez, Vancouver BC
Reviewed on November 10, 2008

I have a question...i just bought the Herbal Logix Moisture Balance Lotion cause that is the only one i can find, but will this lotion by itself work really well or do i need all the scrubs and toners that come in the line??

Rees, CA
Reviewed on September 27, 2008

You can purchase on ebay!

LINDA R CALLOWAY, SEATTLE WA
Reviewed on May 16, 2008

PLEASE SEND PRODUCT VERY SIMILAR ARE PUT IT BACK ON THE MARKET PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nikki, Canada
Reviewed on April 29, 2008

I just have a question for all the users of Herbal Logix. Ihave it at home and i've been using it for the past week or so. I have my prom coming up in 1 month. Do you think that this product will help clear up my back in this time frame? I;ve used everything and this is my last resort.. If any of you know a faster one please let me know..time is running out!

Anonymous, la
Reviewed on April 7, 2008

i had acne all my life.. i tried all the products you know, i was so desperate that one time i put urine on my face when i heard on TV that the first urine in the morning is good for acne.. well before i went that far, i searched and i found [link removed] , i found an acne cream that herbal and it worked and it was less than half the price.

Anonymous
Shea, Logan, UT
Reviewed on February 27, 2008

Where can I buy this. I actually got the spot, scar and blemish creme at Walmart. It was the very last one, and I have not been able to find it again! Please someone tell me where I can find this!! shearrounds@[link removed] is my e-mail.

R. G., New York City
Reviewed on February 9, 2008

Advanced Research Labs discontinued the product once before and then started manufacturing it again. Now I can't even find a website for Advanced Research Labs and [link removed] is gone.

judy, new york
Reviewed on January 7, 2008

the most effective treatment but unavailable!