Healthy Orgins Inositol Powder reviews

Brand: Healthy Orgins

Healthy Origins Inositol Powder, 8 oz
updated: 09/29/2016 20:49 UTC

Healthy Orgins Inositol Powder

Must have for hormonal acne
Reviewed on March 3, 2016

I am not going to go into a long drawn out review- howver, ive done accutane twice, and my acne went away both times for about 7 months, and then it came back slowly but surely.

I started taking this two years ago everday - Amazon- one spoonfull a day and my acne has been completely gone. It took about 2 months for it to kick in.

I swear and praise jesus for this stuff. It definitely cured my PCOS induced acne.

Great for Hormonal Acne & PCOS
Reviewed on January 8, 2014

I highly recommend inositol (both d-chiro-inositol and myo-inositol) if you suffer with PCOS and/or hormonal acne. Check the web for clinical studies on inositol's ability to help with acne and other PCOS symptoms. I have been taking myo-inositol (in power form) for 5 months, and DCI for almost 2 months and I am happy with the results! Best taken on an empty stomach. Can take up to 2 cycles to notice improvement, but I noticed results fairly quickly.