Head and Shoulders Classic Clean reviews

4.1/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Head and Shoulders

Pyrithione Zinc (1%).

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Zinc Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Magnesium Carbonate Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Red 33.

Magic
Reviewed on August 12, 2014

This stuff this magic, it cleared my chest, back and forehead acne. I just wash my hair once a night.

Great for chest and back acne!
Reviewed on June 18, 2013

I used this daily in the bathtub on my chest acne and my back acne and it worked wonders for it! It's itches a lot when it is sitting on the skin because you have to let it sit on the skin for 5 mins my dermatologist recommended

Reviewed on May 28, 2012

I wash my body with Head and Shoulders Classic Clean every night in the shower and the results have been great so far.

My back used to get pretty greasy/pimply all the way down to my tailbone, basically. I would even get occasional cysts there. It's summertime here and I don't want to have to worry about covering up my shoulders.

Before, I used to have to wipe my body down with Sea Breeze twice a day to keep it clear, but now it's just H&S once a day which is so much more convenient.

When I do get any pimples they go away so fast as long as I DON'T PICK.

I'm still hesitant to try this stuff on my face though.

Reviewed on May 4, 2012

After the first week my bacne improved 80%,

and now its week 3 and i have one pimple on my back and its almost flat.

directions: whenever showering lather this stuff on your back for about 30 seconds then wash off.

Its as easy as that.

Reviewed on December 11, 2011

After a month of using this my arma are clear and my back has some red marks left.

I lather it for about 3 seconds on each part of my body then just wash it off. It also got rid of acne in parts of my face that my hair is touching like my temples and forhead. I think im going to start using it on my cheaks.

Don't let this amazing product pass you by

Reviewed on August 7, 2011

I had used Head and Shoulders Classic Clean for my chest and back (both pretty clear but still wanted to get rid of all of it) It didn't work, so then I waited about 2 weeks, tried it again. I used it for 2 days. It gave me acne all over my chest and arms!!! I also now get pimples on my breasts, and stomach randomly... and it's been over a month since I used Head and Shoulders and haven't got rid of the acne...

Reviewed on June 24, 2011

I suffered with chest acne for years before stumbling upon this solution on the Internet. I had small, persistent, itchy, rash-like acne that was unresponsive to everything (inc. bp and various prescriptions). The key ingredient is the zinc pyrithione. Many derms agree this is the MOST effective ingredient in the fight against neck, chest and back acne. Within 3 days, my chest was nearly 100% clear with NO irritation. Classic Clean formula works best. Just lather and apply in the shower. Leave on up to 5 min. This has been nothing short of a life saver! Do the research, get the bottle and enjoy your clear skin!