Hada Labo es Facial Foaming Wash reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Hada Labo

Hada Labo es Facial Foaming Wash

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, TEA-Cocoyl Alaninate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamide DEA, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Succinic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Zinc Hydrolyzed Hyaluronate.

The BEST Asian cleanser for sensitive skin
Reviewed on March 12, 2017

I'm absolutely in love with this cleanser. It helps eliminate any residual dirt, grime and oil left behind from a workout or makeup at the end of the day. And unlike other foaming cleansers, it doesn't strip my skin or leave my face feeling irritated and tight. I'm overly sensitive and have very finicky skin - pretty much everything out there worsens my breakouts, so this is my new holy grail product! One pump goes a long way.