Guthy Renker Vitaclear Vitamins reviews

3.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Guthy Renker

Mark product as reinstated

Its Very Bad experiences....
Reviewed on February 3, 2015

my Wife take that tablet But No changes in her face .Vita clear really bad services and bad advertisment ...its not true...Team tell effect on 3 days....but is 100 % Wrong.she took 30 days but not improvement on her face.so really we r 100 % disoppiment.

Great in addition to the Regimine
Reviewed on December 2, 2014

I have been a faithful regimine user for about four years. It worked great, but I've had monthly hormonal breakouts. I added VitaClear Vitamins about three months ago and I've had perfect skin ever since. I've continued the Regimine, but the addition of these vitamins has completely cleared my skin all the time. I love it.

Matthew, Danville, KY
Reviewed on February 29, 2012

I started taking VitaClear when I tried Proactiv. After about 9 months on the regimen, my skin was the worst it has ever been....completely broken out all over!!! I know that it gets worse before it gets better, but after 9 months, you should see the improvement if it's going to happen!

I started just using Dove Unscented Soap, Witch Hazel, and the Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer and it has gotten much, much better! I didn't start taking VitaClear til right before I stopped using Proactiv, so I don't know whether it was the VitaClear or the change in regimens that cleared me up.

Anway, I still think they are a great overall dietary supplement, but don't count on them specifically for clearing acne. If you get a free trial with your Proactiv, then take them. Otherwise, just take a store-bought multivitamin.