Gunilla Lerosett for Acne Treatment reviews

3.5/5 - 19 reviews

Brand: Gunilla

Proprietary heat-treated, mineral rich, 100% organic clay and distilled water.

best stuff on earth!!
Reviewed on December 2, 2014

Wow I'm seriously shocked at the negative reviews!! I guess products can't work for everyone, but all regular dermatologist products made my skin 100x worse! I honestly will never use another product again. Lerosett speeds the healing time of any pimple by seriously DAYS, maybe even weeks. It will draw out the infections/pimples and help them heal quicker instead of allowing them to stay underneath the skin. Yes sometimes that sucks but afterwards your skin is so clear and smooth. Their customer service is great and they have sales 4x a year..it can be expensive but it's well worth it! I'll never switch prodcuts again and recommend lerosett to anyone with troubled skin.

Amazing
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

Less than 30 days ago my face was completely covered with cystic acne. Since using lerosett my face has lost all inflammation and is completely controlled. I plan to use this product for the rest of my life. I recommend it to all suffering from cystic acne!! Now I am just left with the scarring. Which they also have a cure for. I will be ordering the scar cream in next couple days. I am surprisingly pleased with this product. Has cleared my face along with boosting my confidence!

Didn't help
Reviewed on March 14, 2014

I have adult cystic acne on my chin that I have never been able to find success clearing up, other than getting pregnant. Pretty obvious that it's hormonal. I've tried pretty much everything and thought I'd give this a chance. I tried the clay mask for over 2 months and saw no improvement at all.

by SarahESTYHill on 05/02/2014 17:52
If you are not planning on getting pregnant, talk to your Obgyn about getting on birth control and Spironolactone. I have been taking it for 6years and it has saved my life!! I didn't have it for 2 weeks once and got a huge cystic blemish on my chin that didn't go away forever. I will never be w/o this medicine again! It's not an antibiotic, it is a potassium sparing diuretic, so all I have to do is watch my potassium intake. Have had no problems.
Reviewed on February 6, 2013

use is VERY consistently and you will achieve results

Reviewed on December 19, 2012

it was hard to believe that this worked for 98% of people as there website claimed. i was silly to waste the money on this. it did not work. it doesn't even work as a spot treatment. if it really worked for 98% of people as their site claimed everyone would use it and there would be no more acne. plus they claim it works because it has rassoul clay. rassul clay should not be $34. i now beleive this company is a scam. i found out about it from a guys facebook post. he was a professor at the university of kansas i beleive. i did not think this was fishy. well it just so happens that lerosett is made in kansas and never even touches sweden so i have no idea why it is called gunilla of sweden. this company is a scam and a peice of crap. it will not work. don't waste your time or your money. 34 dollars is a lot for a small tube that doesn't do anything beneficial at all for your skin.

Reviewed on November 5, 2012

I was so hoping this would be the one to help my 14 year old son with his mild to moderate acne, with all it's great reviews, but my son one was of the 2% that it didn't work for. He started out with somewhere between mild to moderate acne. His acne got worse, which they said that it would. When it came close to his 21 day free trial, I called customer service and told them that it was getting worse each week. They said that he needed more time, so they extended his free trial to 42 days and sent another tube with a free healing serum. Once again a couple of days before the 42 days were up, I called to send back the rest of the product , so I won't get charged. His face continued to get worse each week, to where it's close to severe, and I don't know where to go or begin. I do have to say that each time I called and emailed, that customer service was right there and took time to talk and help me, which was a pleasant surprise, because most customer service departments for online products just stink. I'm glad for the ones that this has helped, but just wanted my story to get out, that there are some that it does the opposite and makes it worse, even when followed as instructed.

Reviewed on October 6, 2012

I've had severe cystic acne for over 13 years and it took over 2 weeks to purge my skin, but I stuck with it and I've had clear skin ever since. The first time I used it I seen less oil, smaller pores, less redness and swelling. I did break out pretty bad but where as it would take weeks for the acne to dissapear, only took days with lerosett. You also need to apply it in very thin layers, several times a day for it to work. They are very kind and offer tons of tips to help clear your skin. They have a free trial for about $3 plus you get a free moisturizer!

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

I don't understand how this didn't work for some people. This was my miracle cure, goes to show you need to try things despite reviews. It took me about two weeks with this mask twice a day to have beautiful skin. It can get pretty expensive, but I don't mind as long as my skin is clear( coupon code for 15% off: 1151). I had my acne for 2+ years and it was horrible. My skin was deformed and I was fearing that I might have to just live like that forever. I had cysts and pustules mixed in my chin and forehead and the the pain was unbearable. I use it twice a day. I saw the change in my skin on day two, the thing I did different with this product was that I believed, I truly believed that it would work for me and I trusted God, and just my luck, it did.

Good luck to all :)

Reviewed on May 25, 2012

I have been battling adult acne for a few years now and was recommended this product by a spa that did my facials. I researched the website, that made it seem great and effective. WRONG. As soon as I used it I started breaking out in places I've never broken out before and my acne scares were prominent and red. I stupidly believed the site that my skin needed to "purge" before it got better. I followed the instructions and contacted customer service to make sure, which they claimed I was. By the third week of "purging" I decided enough was enough. Now a few months later switching to another care regime, my breakouts from this product are finally getting better though I'm still having to deal with the scares. Please don't get fooled by this product, it doesn't work.

Reviewed on May 5, 2012

Bought this because I am pregnant and broke out with terrible acne on my chin, around my mouth area and wanted something safe to use. Used the whole tube and was left with big, angry spots everywhere. Claims to clear cystic acne and they used case studies of people with skin much worse than mine so its clearly a nasty wee scam. Waste of time, money and energy.