Page 2 of Grisi Sulfur Soap With Lanolin For Acne reviews

4.3/5 - 30 reviews

Brand: Grisi

Sulfur (10%).

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Fragrance, Lanolin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80.

Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin for Acne - 2 Pack
updated: 12/06/2016 01:44 UTC

Not for me
Reviewed on July 9, 2013

I've been struggling with acne for years now, and in the past I used a sulfur regimen that helped but made my skin dry and flaky. Now that I have a good moisturizer I decided to give sulfur another go, but unfortunately this made my acne worse. My skin became very dry even with moisturizer and my face broke out horribly. My mom even told me to quit using whatever I had been using because my skin looked so bad. I gave it two months and then quit. It was very cheap though and the bar lasts a long time.

Reviewed on April 18, 2013

I've been using this for about a week or two and hopefully it'll clear up my acne I've seen results and it has gotten rid of my major hurtful breakouts very quickly. What I don't like is that it always gets in my eyes and stings badly. Some people don't like the smell but I like it, it smells clean.

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

From the box. Active Ingredients: Sulfur 10%

Inactive ingredients: sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, corn (zea mays) starch, fragrance, lanolin, tetrasodium edta, polysorbate 80

Reviewed on March 26, 2013

I have only used this sulfur bar soap on my body chest and back and have noticed no more brakeouts in those areas. But i don't use it daily because on the box it says: Do not use on large areas of the skin. I don't know the reasoning behind that so thats why I dont use it daily. Im going to start using it on my face since its worked on my body but I am worried cus I know soaps leave a residue and Acne.org suggests not to use bar soaps cus of that, But we'll see.

Reviewed on March 16, 2013

This is my god sent product. I have had body acne since I was about 13, and I have tried everything under the sun and nothing ever worked. It's been 10 days using this soap, as directed, and I'm 95% clear of acne, and about 60% clear of scars, which is amazing because my back looked like a warzone a week ago! I am so thankful to have found this stinky little miracle soap! :)

by arl505 on 09/24/2014 23:20
Do you still use this soap and did you leave it on 10 minutes as suggested?
Reviewed on February 1, 2013

WOW! i never write reviews but here it goes.. ive had back acne for as long as i remember and when i used it 2 days my pimples have shrunken and my skin is so much smoother! my breakout are going away, and im in love!! HIGHLY recommend this!!

Reviewed on August 28, 2012

I purchased this for my 16 year old son because of the good reviews. He used it for 4 weeks and his skin is getting increasingly worse (red rashy bumps). I do think it helped a little with blackheads. We wanted to give it a full 8 weeks, but then I researched lanolin. "Lanolin and its derivatives ranked a four out of five when rated on a five point scale, with ingredients rated five as having the most probability of clogging pores". So, once again, we're on to something new.

by tres94 on 06/08/2015 08:25
Try African black soap
Reviewed on June 13, 2012

This is the BEST purchase I have made for my facial acne. I struggled with acne for years, and never got the results like this. Benzyl peroxide did nothing but damage, salacylic acid was ok, but soon as it got rid of something a new one would form XD. I needed something to get rid of and prevent my acne, and this is the only thing that did that for me (along with tea tree oil, the only other great product I use). Not only that but the other washes seemed to dull out my skin, and soon as I stopped using them and went to this my family has started complementing how gorgeous my skin is, it just glows, isn't oil or dry, and looks so perfect and healthy as its ever been; uhh I'm in love with this. I can just go on and on about how great my skin is because of this. My acne is gone, I don't get new ones, and my face is so pretty with a healthy glow (no more dullness). PLEASE TRY THIS

Its cheap and lasts a long time.

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I have been fighting acne ever since I graduated from high school. I never had any acne during puberty or while I was in high school but as soon as I graduated it was like my skin was making up for lost time. My mom and I have spent well over $1000 looking for remedies or cures that would help my acne. From pills to ointments, creams, and OTC solutions nothing worked. My mom finally looked back in our family's history and remembered that her grandma used to swear by sulfur soap for skin problems (including acne). Well, this is now the 3rd day I've been using this soap and my face is at least 70% clearer, less red and less inflammed than it was 3 days ago. TRY THIS. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

This product is truly amazing. I don''t usually write reviews for products but I felt this acne soap deserved to be recommended. You see, I was on the regimen and it didn't work for me...it was unfortunate because everybody has something good to say about it however, it didn't work for me at all....anyways, this product needs to be acknowledged because it WORKS. Try it, promise you wont be disappointed. ;]

P.S. you can buy it at your CVS Pharmacy.

Email me if you have any questions: ciszekkrystyna@[link removed]