Page 2 of Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin reviews

4.3/5 - 22 reviews

Brand: Grisi

Sulfur 10%.

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Fragrance, Lanolin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80.

Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin for Acne - 2 Pack
updated: 12/18/2014 12:38 UTC

Reviewed on April 8, 2012

I have been fighting acne ever since I graduated from high school. I never had any acne during puberty or while I was in high school but as soon as I graduated it was like my skin was making up for lost time. My mom and I have spent well over $1000 looking for remedies or cures that would help my acne. From pills to ointments, creams, and OTC solutions nothing worked. My mom finally looked back in our family's history and remembered that her grandma used to swear by sulfur soap for skin problems (including acne). Well, this is now the 3rd day I've been using this soap and my face is at least 70% clearer, less red and less inflammed than it was 3 days ago. TRY THIS. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on January 11, 2012

This product is truly amazing. I don''t usually write reviews for products but I felt this acne soap deserved to be recommended. You see, I was on the regimen and it didn't work for me...it was unfortunate because everybody has something good to say about it however, it didn't work for me at all....anyways, this product needs to be acknowledged because it WORKS. Try it, promise you wont be disappointed. ;]

P.S. you can buy it at your CVS Pharmacy.

Email me if you have any questions: ciszekkrystyna@[link removed]

Reviewed on December 6, 2011

Some times I feel if i let my skin dry is better, i mean if dont use moisturizer, i dont break out but the main part where i break out is around my mouth i have to apply only there

Reviewed on November 12, 2011

Well my aunt had told me about this product but I never bought it. After using many products like neutrogena, Clinique, antibiotics; nothing seemed to work. So about 3 weeks ago I saw this product and bought it, after all it should help I said so let's give it a try. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and seen a huge difference. My large inflamed pimples has dramatically reduced. My forehead seems to be the most cleared one now. Redness has really lowered down. I still have redness but it's not acne it seems like scaring. I believe that after using it for two months my acne will be clear. So I totally recommend for you to buy this product. By the way you really need a moisturizer because it can be drying. Try to buy a oil free moisturizer. I bought hope in a jar but it's a bit pricy but it's amazing. Good luck

P.S. acne has become my enemy; let's find a way to kill it

Reviewed on October 12, 2011

I had moderate acne consisting of cystic acne and regular pimples. I've tried EVERYTHING to make it go away. Dermalogica, MD Forte, Murad, Pro Active, LUSH, Antibiotics, plus tons of over the counter skin systems. Nothing ever worked until I found the Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin. My regimen is exactly like the box says to use it. I put it on every morning, lather it up and let it sit 10 minutes, then I wash it off, tone and moisturize. Then I repeat the same pattern at night. I'm now blemish free except during that time of the month I'll get a small breakout. It's completely manageable where I used to get tons of breakouts and it was painful and unsightly. I found this soap on clearance at a store for .89 and bought 8 bars so hopefully those will last me a good while. It took me about 9 months to finish one bar using it 2 times a day. Some people don't like the smell of sulfur soap but I have no issues with it. I don't even notice it really. It's not offensive or anything. I guess my skin reacts better to sulfur than BP and salicylic acid. I would highly recommend this for anyone who hasn't given it a shot. It works much better than the expensive cleansers I've purchased. Only warning is to make sure you moisturize!!!

Reviewed on September 3, 2011

It cleared up my body acne. I am oily in my chest, back, back and ears. But I don't have acne there since I started using this soap with a scrub, two times a day. I don't let it for 10, just like 2 min is enough for my body areas. I started using it for my face 1 day ago. I will see what happens. I am letting it 10, and using moisturizer after it.

Reviewed on May 8, 2011

Hard to find. I recommend this product if you are Asian with oily skin. You need to use it everyday, a few times a day. Try to clean your face clean. I bought a few bars at [link removed] for 3.99. I have seen it for $5 on other sites. Get it until it is too late.

Reviewed on January 23, 2011

was told about this from one of my friends (a model)and she HAD pretty bad acne. went out and bought it been using it for a couple weeks and im actually seeing results. not only with my acne but with my scars too. at first it irritated my skin and seemed to make it worse but stuck with it and i started seeing results

Reviewed on September 17, 2010

It's not pricey, and it works to keep you skin clear, I have had severe acne ever since I was nine, and it's finally cleared after seven years of searching for the right solution.

It takes about two months for me(As I had severe acne, not moderate or light), and it my acne fade every time I use this, with warm water and a clean cotton-like towel, recommended product!