Grisi Sulfur Soap With Lanolin For Acne reviews

4.3/5 - 30 reviews

Brand: Grisi

Sulfur (10%).

Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Corn (Zea Mays) Starch, Fragrance, Lanolin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80.

Grisi Sulfur Soap with Lanolin for Acne - 2 Pack
updated: 10/23/2016 08:04 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Use a moisturizer afterwards
Reviewed on October 5, 2016

I use this in the mornings and apply Almond oil afterwards since the soap can be drying. The combination has worked perfectly and the acne along with hyperpigmentation has reduced significantly.

it works fast
Reviewed on May 25, 2016

This works faster than proactive or any other acne med out there.. if you have $2.97 you can buy this at your local walmart you can clear up your acne problems super quick and in a hurry I use this everyday morning and night havent seen a zit in weeks!!! LOVE IT !!!

Reviewed on May 16, 2016

This soap works, and it works fast.Not only clears pimples and stops new ones, but my pores are visibly smaller. i use it on my face and body and it also cleared my back acne

My cure!!!
Reviewed on January 25, 2016

I started to have acne problem about 6 months ago, and I have tried BP, AHA, Salicylic acid, Tretinoin, Doxycycline...

They all worked slowly for a while. Then I suddenly became allergy to BP and Tretinoin somehow one month ago. I stopped everything besides still taking Doxycycline once every other day (have been on it for three months. I am trying to reduce the does and get out of it recently). I should still give credit to Tretinoin and Doxycycline for clearing up my large acnes and cysts, but I got a lot of red small spots all over the face. I went to a sulphur spring a few weeks earlier, and my face felt better. I did some research and found that Sulfur is actually good for acne, then I brought this soap. Guess what? My face looks much much better after the first use (less spots, less redness and brighter tone) and even better after the second and third use! It is like a miracle! I haven't have this feeling of confident for such a long time! Give it a try, you won't regret!

Was rad then stopped working
Reviewed on November 22, 2015

I bought this of despair one day as I have literally tried everything besides accutane. seriously ask me and i've tried it ;)

Two days later I had no active acne on my face for the first time in 5 years, this lasted about a month and i was able to go on my Japanese student exchange completely worry free about my skin, I was 99% clear. A month later slowly, the acne came back. So sulfur works but for some reason I grew resistant to it fast!

three cheers for sulfur!
Reviewed on September 4, 2015

The only cleanser bar I'll use! Sulfur is magnificent. I was with this twice a day and then use my dry face brush afterwards. Healing but not drying.

Reviewed on August 6, 2015

i have read that lanolin makes clogged pores that's true?

by JWaltersRN on 08/26/2015 23:16
I haven't had that problem with this soap. It cleared out my pores. The Lanolin is great for moisturizing and its made my skin much softer.
Good for new breakouts, makes older break outs worst.
Reviewed on June 7, 2015

I noticed this is good for oily skin, maybe prevention. Also reduces new breakout size. However for existing acne I feel it makes it worst, scars last longer.

Broke me out badly
Reviewed on February 11, 2014

Well I tried this since I heard sulfur can help both acne and yeast overgrowth. I don't know what I have but my skin has never been clear so I was willing to try anything. Basically it broke me out the next day worse and worse. I had deep cystic pimples all over my chin and jaw that I never get normally!! My skin wasn't even bad before but this made me break out like the worst I've ever seen it. I heard it could be a purging phase so I'm going to stick with it for 3-4 weeks. But I seriously have a bad feeling that it's just going to get worse... My face became more oily. Will update later.

Not working for me anymore
Reviewed on January 12, 2014

For the first week I was washing my face with it in the afternoon and before bed and felt my face was clearing up. I moved down to washing with it once a day. I was taken off of an oral antibiotic a few weeks ago and broke out with numerous red, painful bumps. I figured the soap would help soothe it, but nope, it hasn't done anything for me. I guess I'll move back to washing with it twice a day...