Greenstone Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion reviews

2.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Greenstone

Clindamycin Phosphate (1%).

Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Isostearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Stearic Acid, Water.

Greenstone Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion

Caused my acne to get worse
Reviewed on December 20, 2016

Okay. I had been going to the same dermatologist for years. I was running a little late to an event so I allowed the Physician Assistant to help me. She totally redid my beauty regime. I was getting severe pain from my medications and needed to get switched to a gentler one.

In my new prescriptions she prescribed this. I had used clindamycin Phosphate solution before. It worked wonders on my skin but THIS stuff. Was horrible. I had been breaking out slightly from hormones and where my old solution worked well. This did the opposite. While trying to get rid of one pimple 4-7 would pop up around it!!! This made my face break out everywhere it touched. I soon had to stop for it was wrecking my face. I do not recommend.

Doesn't help at all
Reviewed on October 27, 2016

I've been on this and tretinoin + doxycline for a month now. I've not seen any noticeable results.

Works fast, works well!
Reviewed on May 26, 2016

This stuff started working almost immediately. I had a mild breakout after my second course of Accutane that continued for about 4 weeks, non stop, 5-10 pimples on my face. This stuff wiped them out within a week! I'm always resistent to putting new topicals on my face, especially lotion, but this really did work. Haven't had a pimple since I started this medication about 2 weeks ago :)