Page 9 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 346 reviews

Green Tea

Reviewed on September 2, 2011

Green Tea is a good combination remedy with Manuka honey i found. People drinking 2/3 cups a day will see results within 2 weeks. Although if you eat fatty foods etc. regularly it doesn't seem to have an effect other than a balance.

Green Tea is slow to work but i found it tones the face very well and scars don't look so visible. Also acne outbreaks reduce rapidly each week after 2 weeks.

With Manuka honey it's like a super-combination, after taking it for 4 weeks i have much less acne and scarring is reducing in visibilty.

Reviewed on August 28, 2011

I adore green tea. Not only is it good for the skin, its also really good for your body in general. I usually have a cup of green tea twice a day. My skin hasnt had any recent break outs but I dont know if its reduced my pimples or acne marks since Ive only been drinking it for a few days now but so far so good. c:

Reviewed on August 26, 2011

I'm not a big fan of using prescribed drugs and pharmacy brands for myself and lean towards natural remedies. I truly believe that to get rid of any external symptoms (whether it be allergies, colds and especially acne) you have to cure from the inside.

I used many "natural" products but only after a few hours into the day, my skin was even more oily than before I washed it ... and they were VERY expensive.

I started drinking green tea, but because I was hardly at home, the easiest way was for me to drink Lipton green tea bags and I warn you - DO NOT drink it. Its a waste of time, money and effort as it had no effect.

When I was on holidays and had a bit more time, I drank my Mum's good quality green tea leaves from China as much as I could and my skin LITERALLY started clearing within days. All my friends started commenting on how good my skin looked and asked what I was using! Before if I rubbed my finger on my forehead (my oily zone) my finger had enough oil to deep fry french fries!!!!! Now my skin is healing so quickly!

In addition, I use a gel chamomile cleanser once in the morning and at night. I use aloe vera gel on problem spots at night and drink green tea. I have an inexpensive, easy and as natural as possible regime and its working wonders for me!

Please try it!

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

I've been drinking green tea for about a week now. I didnt really see that much of results until i used it as a toner and then it worked REALLY WELL!! i was shocked when i went in the bathroom and looked because my scabs were healing so well. i also use salicylic acid which works too. im stickin to this!! :)

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

I love green tea and drink it daily, and when I have a bad cyst or nodular acne spot, I let the tea bag cool and let it set on the spots. It helps reduce the swelling and the cysts go away a lot quicker than if I left them be.

I get some small pustules on my cheeks and they're always really red. It seems to really help the redness in my skin.

Reviewed on August 23, 2011

Try it! I am 15 and I had body and face acne. After about a week drinkin this and using sea breeze astringent my face and body are in the clear. It is a good feeling to walk around in a tank top without being self conscious:))))

Reviewed on August 20, 2011

I would recommend using regular green tea because when it becomes non-caffeinated you lose alot of the antioxidants (which is what helps your skin).

Also be sure to drink it hot. Green tea contains catechins (location of the antioxidants) and theanine (provides sweetness and freshness) that reduce caffeine activity. Brewing green tea allows these molecules to combine with caffeine in hot water, rendering the caffeine less effective. If you let it cool off too much after brewing, the catechins break down and more caffeine is released.

Reviewed on August 19, 2011

Green tea is the all time super drink. Not only has it been keeping my skin clear with the occasional pimple and breakout, but it is also has many other health benefits. I try to drink it at least once a day and I also take the tea bag and apply it to my face while also pressing it under my eyes to wake them up. I think green tea is amazing, it makes my skin glow, it's gentle and non-irritating and I do not get big pimples that often when drinking this.

I highly recommend this, please try it out.

Reviewed on August 11, 2011

I have already fought my battle against acne by using cetaphil antibacterial soap for my facial wash and for some time I also drank glutathione just for about a month. I also use tea tree oil as a toner but it was drying yet with it I seldom have breakouts.

I started drinking green tea because it had a high rating here @ acne.org and truly I didn't have a single breakout when I started drinking it. I drink it only twice a day mixed with honey. I love it so much!!!! Although I still get lots of oil on my face whenever the weather is so hot, still the important thing is, no more breakouts, tiny pimples that will lessen your confidence.

Reviewed on August 9, 2011

Let me just tell you all that I'm a fairy light Asian with sensitive skin so my skin is very difficult to take care of, especially in my environment - NYC and a stressed college student. I have tried a lot of different products over my 7 years of skin trouble but Green Tea has worked the best.

I started drinking Green Tea for about a week and I saw great results. Before I started I would get at least 2-3 new pimples a day, etc, but now I would get one to none. Plus, my scars are fading!

In the end, I wish I discovered Green Tea earlier.