Page 9 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 362 reviews

Reviewed on January 3, 2012

I am 46 and have been drinking green tea since I was 20's. The taste of green tea from Asian brands are much better than others. And the effectiveness of each brand is certainly different. I stick with Yamamoto or good green tea from china town. I can't live without green tea. I never have to take allergy medicine, it helps with acne and constipation. People always think that I am at least 10 years younger. The good green tea will be light green color and taste good. I drink 2-3 cups a day. Try it, it's the best.

Reviewed on January 1, 2012

green tea is good for the body. Everybody can benefit from it when consumed properly. Green tea should be taken moderately as it contains caffeine too. Too much caffeine is no good.

I'm drinking green tea like nearly one year already. At first just to know what it taste like, wondering why many Asians were so into it. And just to enjoy my Chinese buffet spree.

As day passes by, it becomes part of my day, during my first month, I add tons of equal and milk into it because of the unforgiving taste, and then my 2nd month, I load it with honey, on my 3rd month up to now, I drink it just the way it is. I believe by drinking just the way it is you can max the benefit your body will get.

I use it too (the tea bag) in my face and it dried my biggest pimple in 2 days, it also reduced the redness of some blemishes on my face. I applied it around my eyes especially on my eyebags to reduce its puffiness and hopefully to reduce its darkness.

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

I was hit with moderately severe acne for the last 2 years, life was miserable and new acne keep popping up every single day. Since using green tea for the last 6 months, its has tremendously improve my skin condition. I do still have SMALL pimple which appears once in awhile but it heals faster than before as green tea helps in reducing inflammation. I am not saying that green tea is a sure remedy in curing acne but to those who are stuck in finding a solution for their acne problem, give Green Tea a try. good luck

Reviewed on December 24, 2011

I started using green tea just yesterday,and i can honestly say that this product is amazing! I drank 2 cups of green tea yesterday and at night put some on my face. When i woke up my face looked clear. This morning i drank another cup n put a little but of green tea on my face. It has only been an hour and it shrunk 2 pimples and they are almost gone!! Try it,it is amazing im glad i found this.

Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Since drinking green tea, I think I have had less acne. I don't have any strong evidence of this, but the perceived effect has lead me to continue.

Also, sometimes I will hold the hold my up to deep and cyst like acne spots, it reduces the longevity and helps the healing of skin.

Reviewed on November 11, 2011

I use this as a toner everyday. I was banned from using facial products (because I'm allergic to some) and this is a great way for me to have an everyday toner. It's extremely inexpensive and tones my skin just great :)

Reviewed on November 7, 2011

I found green tea is great for your acne, and i've been using it for around 5 days.

Once a week, i steam my face with green tea (put a green tea bag in a facial steamer and let it boil).

But daily, i drink around 3-4 cups of green tea and in the morning and night, i rub the green tea bag on my face and let it dry after cleansing.

I can see small, but getting there, improvements on my acne.

I'm planning on sticking with green tea for a while :D

it tastes good too!!!!

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

I started drinking and washing my face with green tea 1 month ago and the left side of my face has had no new breakouts since I started using it. I had acne scars all along my jaw line and now you can't see them anymore. Also, my blackheads have started to dissapear as well. I still get pimples on the right side of my face every now and then but I think its because I sleep on that side and my pillow may not be as clean as I think it is. It also, ( not sure why, it may or may not be be because of the use of green tea) the skin on my cheek bones is now very dry and it started to become like that after I started washing my face with this green tea, it further lead to small rashes that really stung when I touched/washed etc, the rashes are gone but the skin around the area is still very dry. I think it was my skin getting used to the detoxification or it may be that my skin doesn't react well to the green tea. Overall though, its keeping the pimples away and I'm very happy about that! since that is what I wanted in the first place. A little dry skin is nothing anyways, I reccomend green tea for those who want a natural remedy for pimples. My face is evenly toned!

Reviewed on October 26, 2011

I've been using soooo many different products for acne from cheap to high end but none work for me. One day grandma suggested to me to try putting green tea bags after washing my face and OH MY GOD it works for me! been using for 3 days and i could tell the huge difference. Thanks Green Tea! I hope this will last forever. will be back after couple of months for updates.

To those who suffered from acne please give this a try! I know how depressing it is.

Reviewed on October 15, 2011

I too tried it all, Neutrogena, Skin ID, Clearasil, etc. Nothing worked, and half of them gave me more acne scars. Green tea works, absolutely. I tried rubbing a tea bag on my face and already it feels much smoother and clearer. I've been drinking green tea for a month now, and no i dont excersise and I've already lost some weight too. I totally recomend this, it's cheap, its healthy, and it works. Plus I'm the kind of person who gets sick A LOT, and the day after i drank it, all my stuffiness and sinuses went away. Helps clear acne, boosts your metablosim, and helps you get better when sick.