Page 9 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 366 reviews

Reviewed on February 29, 2012

I drink a thermos full a day, using 2 teabags to brew. I am also using a bar soap on my face by Kiss My Face with olive oil and honey and no detergents. A few times a week I put on a mask of raw organic honey.

My skin looks great, no breakouts, it is soft, and scars are much lighter.

I have so many half used acids, peroxides, and other harsh cleaners and nothing worked except this.

I got 100 tea bags for $5 so its very cheap, It didn't work at all topically but works great internally.

Reviewed on February 22, 2012

Lately I have been feeling that if nature gives you certain ailments (acne) nature can also provide you with a solution. Therefore instead of constantly bombarding my skin with synthetic crap, I would try a natural route.

This is my regimen:

in the moring i wake up and wash my face with a regular old cleanser, rinse with cold water, then take a cold green tea bag ( i keep them refrigerated after i steep them)and wipe it all over my face. Then I open the bag and use the leaves to gently exfoliate my skin, and leave it on for 30 mins. Then I rinse my face with cold water again, and apply another round of greentea swiping.followed by a gentle moisturizer

at night I wash my face as usual but rinse with warm water, followed by swiping a WARM tea bag over my face and using a moisturizer.

Throughout the day I also drink about 3-4 cups of green tea.

due to PMS and stress I had 2 HUGE cystic pimples pop up on my cheek. Since using this regimen for 2 days they are almost completely flat and much less red and are no longer sore (they were originally so red and sore they were purple)

Reviewed on February 5, 2012

Im 14 and ive been drinking green tea ever since fith grade

I started getting bad acne in 7th grade

Ive always admired my korean friend's beautiful and clean skin, she said that she drinks green tea everyday.

I drink it like 4 times a day, and it helps reduce my redness

i really dont like to put it on my skin, because since i have combination skin, i cant be washing or applying too much water or liquid to my skin, or else my skin will be horribly dry, and get super oily after a while,

thts why i only wash my face twice a day

It might help you if you put it on your face, let it dry, then put on an oil free moisturizer, but i'm just trying to stick with my dermatoligists prescribed medications to apply to my skin

Reviewed on February 2, 2012

Alright, I was expecting a miracle. I'm on this whole natural approach so I figured tea would be ideal. WRONG. It does nothing. I drink it like it's my job and I rub the bag on my face at night. Nothing :( But feel free to give it a go!

Reviewed on January 3, 2012

I am 46 and have been drinking green tea since I was 20's. The taste of green tea from Asian brands are much better than others. And the effectiveness of each brand is certainly different. I stick with Yamamoto or good green tea from china town. I can't live without green tea. I never have to take allergy medicine, it helps with acne and constipation. People always think that I am at least 10 years younger. The good green tea will be light green color and taste good. I drink 2-3 cups a day. Try it, it's the best.

Reviewed on January 1, 2012

green tea is good for the body. Everybody can benefit from it when consumed properly. Green tea should be taken moderately as it contains caffeine too. Too much caffeine is no good.

I'm drinking green tea like nearly one year already. At first just to know what it taste like, wondering why many Asians were so into it. And just to enjoy my Chinese buffet spree.

As day passes by, it becomes part of my day, during my first month, I add tons of equal and milk into it because of the unforgiving taste, and then my 2nd month, I load it with honey, on my 3rd month up to now, I drink it just the way it is. I believe by drinking just the way it is you can max the benefit your body will get.

I use it too (the tea bag) in my face and it dried my biggest pimple in 2 days, it also reduced the redness of some blemishes on my face. I applied it around my eyes especially on my eyebags to reduce its puffiness and hopefully to reduce its darkness.

Reviewed on December 26, 2011

I was hit with moderately severe acne for the last 2 years, life was miserable and new acne keep popping up every single day. Since using green tea for the last 6 months, its has tremendously improve my skin condition. I do still have SMALL pimple which appears once in awhile but it heals faster than before as green tea helps in reducing inflammation. I am not saying that green tea is a sure remedy in curing acne but to those who are stuck in finding a solution for their acne problem, give Green Tea a try. good luck

Reviewed on December 24, 2011

I started using green tea just yesterday,and i can honestly say that this product is amazing! I drank 2 cups of green tea yesterday and at night put some on my face. When i woke up my face looked clear. This morning i drank another cup n put a little but of green tea on my face. It has only been an hour and it shrunk 2 pimples and they are almost gone!! Try it,it is amazing im glad i found this.

Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Since drinking green tea, I think I have had less acne. I don't have any strong evidence of this, but the perceived effect has lead me to continue.

Also, sometimes I will hold the hold my up to deep and cyst like acne spots, it reduces the longevity and helps the healing of skin.

Reviewed on November 11, 2011

I use this as a toner everyday. I was banned from using facial products (because I'm allergic to some) and this is a great way for me to have an everyday toner. It's extremely inexpensive and tones my skin just great :)