Page 9 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 358 reviews

Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Since drinking green tea, I think I have had less acne. I don't have any strong evidence of this, but the perceived effect has lead me to continue.

Also, sometimes I will hold the hold my up to deep and cyst like acne spots, it reduces the longevity and helps the healing of skin.

Reviewed on November 11, 2011

I use this as a toner everyday. I was banned from using facial products (because I'm allergic to some) and this is a great way for me to have an everyday toner. It's extremely inexpensive and tones my skin just great :)

Reviewed on November 7, 2011

I found green tea is great for your acne, and i've been using it for around 5 days.

Once a week, i steam my face with green tea (put a green tea bag in a facial steamer and let it boil).

But daily, i drink around 3-4 cups of green tea and in the morning and night, i rub the green tea bag on my face and let it dry after cleansing.

I can see small, but getting there, improvements on my acne.

I'm planning on sticking with green tea for a while :D

it tastes good too!!!!

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

I started drinking and washing my face with green tea 1 month ago and the left side of my face has had no new breakouts since I started using it. I had acne scars all along my jaw line and now you can't see them anymore. Also, my blackheads have started to dissapear as well. I still get pimples on the right side of my face every now and then but I think its because I sleep on that side and my pillow may not be as clean as I think it is. It also, ( not sure why, it may or may not be be because of the use of green tea) the skin on my cheek bones is now very dry and it started to become like that after I started washing my face with this green tea, it further lead to small rashes that really stung when I touched/washed etc, the rashes are gone but the skin around the area is still very dry. I think it was my skin getting used to the detoxification or it may be that my skin doesn't react well to the green tea. Overall though, its keeping the pimples away and I'm very happy about that! since that is what I wanted in the first place. A little dry skin is nothing anyways, I reccomend green tea for those who want a natural remedy for pimples. My face is evenly toned!

Reviewed on October 26, 2011

I've been using soooo many different products for acne from cheap to high end but none work for me. One day grandma suggested to me to try putting green tea bags after washing my face and OH MY GOD it works for me! been using for 3 days and i could tell the huge difference. Thanks Green Tea! I hope this will last forever. will be back after couple of months for updates.

To those who suffered from acne please give this a try! I know how depressing it is.

Reviewed on October 15, 2011

I too tried it all, Neutrogena, Skin ID, Clearasil, etc. Nothing worked, and half of them gave me more acne scars. Green tea works, absolutely. I tried rubbing a tea bag on my face and already it feels much smoother and clearer. I've been drinking green tea for a month now, and no i dont excersise and I've already lost some weight too. I totally recomend this, it's cheap, its healthy, and it works. Plus I'm the kind of person who gets sick A LOT, and the day after i drank it, all my stuffiness and sinuses went away. Helps clear acne, boosts your metablosim, and helps you get better when sick.

Reviewed on October 3, 2011

I was drinking green tea with orange (Lipton I think) and I was bored so I rubbed the tea bag on my face. The next morning my acne was better- not a lot but I only used it once, so if you use it more it would be better.

Reviewed on September 25, 2011

I LOVE IT! walmart has like a big pack for cheap

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

Green Tea is Really good for your skin, and i didnt think of trying it until, i finally got sick of seeing acne and my acne scars. So i bought these Expensive cleansers and acne treatments, they suck.

I Ended up using green tea, just warm it up and i drink it up, and then the bag shouldnt be so hot right now, so i get it and glide and slide it all around my face, its a good idea to let the smoke/heat from your tea at first to open you pores. Then it feels nice.

Well i normally do that in the day or afternoon, but the best thing is you can do this day or noon, and at night you should use lemon juice:) Which is a really good combination for healthy glowing natrual skin, and its very inexpensive:) and WooHoo Your skin will be Awesome:D ....You should buy teas that are more herbal and not like lipton, countrything, and that. Buy like more...herbal...

If you dont know the lemon Trick Look it up:)

Reviewed on September 13, 2011

Left my skin dry and broke out in a few days.

"/ I was really disappointed.