Page 3 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 336 reviews

Green Tea

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

Never had acne in my life started getting it last year & I use to drink green tea for weight loss & then stopped.

Went back on green tea for my acne, within 1 day all whiteheads cleared up, inflammation went down & all acne cleared up, now i just have to get rid of the scars.

Now I'm just happy I can eat chocolate without breaking out & never giving up Green Tea.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I drink 4 cups of decaf. green tea from various brands such as Yogi and Lipton and it has done wonders to my skin!!! First off i think it tastes great and i prefer decaf because i can enjoy it just before bed time. It also has amazing health benefits and flushes out your whole system. If you haven't yet, pick up a box of green tea at your local store. You'll be surprised at how fast the results are.

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This is for reviewing green tea as a topical: Using green tea topically didn't really help me. I purchased Organic 100% matcha green tea from Whole Foods and applied a tablespoon of fresh brew everyday for approx 3 weeks.

After the first week, my eyes became really puffy, so I was careful not to get green tea in my eyes.

After the 2nd week, I noticed parts of my cheeks are temple were getting increasingly red and irritated. Near the end of the 2nd week, I discontinued use due to the increasing irritation and the appearance of dead skin around my temple. During this entire experiment my acne worsened slightly.

Reviewed on February 12, 2013

Drink it straight or with natural lemon juice in it.

Keep it clean and healthy no added sugar and it should do the trick

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

I'm a 20 years old guy with acne. I drank 3 cups of green tea per day, before every meal, mixed with a bit of sugar, for 1 week. I also applied once or twice a day the tea bag on my face.

It did quite literally nothing for my acne. My advice is to not waste your time on home remedies since as the site says, they're largely ineffective. I tried it for like 10 days, but it's probably enough to see if it works or not.

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I've been drinking this stuff for 2 days and I already see a noticeably improvement in my skin. My cystic acne spots have dried up and my face looks less red after just 2 days. I definately recommend this product as I think cystic acne has more to do with diet than hormones, I no longer get whiteheads that used to plague me. I recently did a complete diet overhall and have cut out dairy and caffeine completely. After 2 days I see improvements already.

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

I've been drinking tea daily since I was in my early teens, and in the past 5 or 6 years green tea has slowly taken over black tea as my tea of choice. I drink it plain, or with a little lemon juice depending on my mood, and I don't notice any discernible difference in my skin. Maybe it's because I've been a tea drinker for so long? I give it three stars because I will always recommend drinking green tea for its myriad health benefits, but as an acne treatment it doesn't cut it for me.

Reviewed on December 30, 2012

Green tea is really good and my acne is not 100% gone but I feel if I keep on drinking green tea it will help!

Reviewed on December 14, 2012

This is my experience and that must be taken into consideration when reading this as all skin is different and different things work for different peoples skin.

Around two years ago I started to get quite a few black heads and a few puss filled spots. fast forward a year later and I started to break out really bad with a few cysts here and there. It was at that stage that I really started to research how to controll my acne and one of the first things I found was green tea.

For the past year I have been drinking the stuff religiously trying multiple differnt brands (But mianloy drinking TickTok decafinated green tea). During this time I have tried different topical lotions (benzyol peroxide which helped clear my black heads up and clindamycin which worked well with a strict vega diet of absoultly no grains, sweets, cakes deep fried foods and all thta crap)

Bottom line is it didn't work for me but I'm still drinking it because I love the stuff and it tastes great. It's inexpensive so i will recomend anyone to try it as you have nothing to loose.

Reviewed on December 1, 2012

I drank about two cups everyday for a while and to be honest, I'm not really sure if it helped. Overall it is very good for health and I highly recommend it. I suggest a high quality tea such as Matcha Republic of Tea. Do not get generic brands. Green tea may also have antiandrogen effects. And it has tons of antioxidants. This is something that everyone should drink everyday, without sugar of course. I bet if you replace all your soda intake with unsweetened brewed high quality green or white tea, your acne will improve a lot.