Page 3 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 339 reviews

Green Tea

Works 100%
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

You must drink at least 2 cups of green tea everyday, for about a month. (it works better if you don't add sugar)

The more you drink everyday, the better. You'll have to wait less than a month, and your acne will start to disappear. :p

Keep drinking at least once a week even if you've already got rid of all the acne marks in your face to avoid getting acne again.

It worked 100% for me, in less than a month. :p

Reviewed on April 8, 2013

Drink it after every meal, avoid sugar altogether, and don't go too long between meals.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

I drink 1 cup a day before bed. It's calming and tastes great. I feel if I was to drink about 3 - 4 cups a day I might see a bigger difference.. but I am not a big tea drinker.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

Never had acne in my life started getting it last year & I use to drink green tea for weight loss & then stopped.

Went back on green tea for my acne, within 1 day all whiteheads cleared up, inflammation went down & all acne cleared up, now i just have to get rid of the scars.

Now I'm just happy I can eat chocolate without breaking out & never giving up Green Tea.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I drink 4 cups of decaf. green tea from various brands such as Yogi and Lipton and it has done wonders to my skin!!! First off i think it tastes great and i prefer decaf because i can enjoy it just before bed time. It also has amazing health benefits and flushes out your whole system. If you haven't yet, pick up a box of green tea at your local store. You'll be surprised at how fast the results are.

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This is for reviewing green tea as a topical: Using green tea topically didn't really help me. I purchased Organic 100% matcha green tea from Whole Foods and applied a tablespoon of fresh brew everyday for approx 3 weeks.

After the first week, my eyes became really puffy, so I was careful not to get green tea in my eyes.

After the 2nd week, I noticed parts of my cheeks are temple were getting increasingly red and irritated. Near the end of the 2nd week, I discontinued use due to the increasing irritation and the appearance of dead skin around my temple. During this entire experiment my acne worsened slightly.

Reviewed on February 12, 2013

Drink it straight or with natural lemon juice in it.

Keep it clean and healthy no added sugar and it should do the trick

Reviewed on February 1, 2013

I'm a 20 years old guy with acne. I drank 3 cups of green tea per day, before every meal, mixed with a bit of sugar, for 1 week. I also applied once or twice a day the tea bag on my face.

It did quite literally nothing for my acne. My advice is to not waste your time on home remedies since as the site says, they're largely ineffective. I tried it for like 10 days, but it's probably enough to see if it works or not.

Reviewed on January 28, 2013

I've been drinking this stuff for 2 days and I already see a noticeably improvement in my skin. My cystic acne spots have dried up and my face looks less red after just 2 days. I definately recommend this product as I think cystic acne has more to do with diet than hormones, I no longer get whiteheads that used to plague me. I recently did a complete diet overhall and have cut out dairy and caffeine completely. After 2 days I see improvements already.

Reviewed on January 22, 2013

I've been drinking tea daily since I was in my early teens, and in the past 5 or 6 years green tea has slowly taken over black tea as my tea of choice. I drink it plain, or with a little lemon juice depending on my mood, and I don't notice any discernible difference in my skin. Maybe it's because I've been a tea drinker for so long? I give it three stars because I will always recommend drinking green tea for its myriad health benefits, but as an acne treatment it doesn't cut it for me.