Page 3 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 343 reviews

Green Tea

Never noticed how much it cleared up my skin if any.. but it's a wonderful product for overall health and well-being.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I personally love green tea.. I don't think it's the cure all for acne.. but It's soothing, may help you de-stress.. and I certainly don't believe the antioxidants in it can hurt!

Improves skin and overall health
Reviewed on June 17, 2013

I have been drinking three cups of green tea every day for just over a week and already notice an improvement in my skin! I still have spots, however they look a lot less red and inflamed than they did before and my skin feels smoother. Even the stubborn spots on my back are beginning to fade! Wish I tried this years ago!

Green tea is good, but not good enough to treat acne on its own
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

I love green tea and drink at least a cup everyday. Green tea is packed with antioxidants and is great for overall body health. However, I am doubtful that green tea alone can erase your acne completely. I drink green tea everyday and still suffer from cystic acne on my chest and back, as well as some moderately severe acne on my face and neck. I recommend drinking green tea, just not as an acne fighting medicine.

Reviewed on June 9, 2013

This isn't a COMPLETE life saver when it comes to acne but it does help considering green tea is an antioxidant. It cleans out your body. So yes it does help with acne. I haven't had some in a while and I have been breaking out.

Works 100%
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

You must drink at least 2 cups of green tea everyday, for about a month. (it works better if you don't add sugar)

The more you drink everyday, the better. You'll have to wait less than a month, and your acne will start to disappear. :p

Keep drinking at least once a week even if you've already got rid of all the acne marks in your face to avoid getting acne again.

It worked 100% for me, in less than a month. :p

Reviewed on April 8, 2013

Drink it after every meal, avoid sugar altogether, and don't go too long between meals.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

I drink 1 cup a day before bed. It's calming and tastes great. I feel if I was to drink about 3 - 4 cups a day I might see a bigger difference.. but I am not a big tea drinker.

Reviewed on March 28, 2013

Never had acne in my life started getting it last year & I use to drink green tea for weight loss & then stopped.

Went back on green tea for my acne, within 1 day all whiteheads cleared up, inflammation went down & all acne cleared up, now i just have to get rid of the scars.

Now I'm just happy I can eat chocolate without breaking out & never giving up Green Tea.

Reviewed on March 10, 2013

I drink 4 cups of decaf. green tea from various brands such as Yogi and Lipton and it has done wonders to my skin!!! First off i think it tastes great and i prefer decaf because i can enjoy it just before bed time. It also has amazing health benefits and flushes out your whole system. If you haven't yet, pick up a box of green tea at your local store. You'll be surprised at how fast the results are.

Reviewed on February 19, 2013

This is for reviewing green tea as a topical: Using green tea topically didn't really help me. I purchased Organic 100% matcha green tea from Whole Foods and applied a tablespoon of fresh brew everyday for approx 3 weeks.

After the first week, my eyes became really puffy, so I was careful not to get green tea in my eyes.

After the 2nd week, I noticed parts of my cheeks are temple were getting increasingly red and irritated. Near the end of the 2nd week, I discontinued use due to the increasing irritation and the appearance of dead skin around my temple. During this entire experiment my acne worsened slightly.