Page 2 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 336 reviews

Green Tea

Would Highly Recommend! Natural Anti-inflammatory & Full of antioxidants
Reviewed on December 5, 2013

I've been drinking 2-3 cups of decaffeinated green tea every day for the past week and have already seen a huge improvement in my skin. I get less whiteheads and the red spots that I do get are much smaller and less red. The most drastic change however has been the reduced oil production, especially on my forehead which I have experienced. This reduced oil production has subsequently made a HUGE difference to my skin.

Some helpful notes that may interest others:

+In general, green tea contains a relatively small amount of caffeine (approximately 20-45 milligrams per 8 oz cup), compared with black tea which contains about 50 milligrams and coffee with 95 milligrams per cup. (Source: Medical news today)

+ Green tea is considered one of the world's healthiest drinks and contains the highest amount of antioxidants of any tea. The natural chemicals called polyphenols in tea are what are thought to provide its anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects.

Reduces redness
Reviewed on November 18, 2013

I've been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day for a while now and I have noticed an improvement. It may sound a little odd but I also use the tea bag by lightly rubbing it all over my face, then washing off with water, I occasionally use the tea leaves to exfoliate aswell. It has improved my acne a fair amount, but the best thing about it for me is that it really helps combat redness and makes my skin look more radiant.

Helps with redness and overall health
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

I have been drinking Green tea almost everyday, 3-5 cups a day. I love the taste of it and I think it helps to calm the redness on my skin down. I think it reduces stress as well and I noticed every time after drinking a cup of tea, I'll "release the bullet."

Never noticed how much it cleared up my skin if any.. but it's a wonderful product for overall health and well-being.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I personally love green tea.. I don't think it's the cure all for acne.. but It's soothing, may help you de-stress.. and I certainly don't believe the antioxidants in it can hurt!

Improves skin and overall health
Reviewed on June 17, 2013

I have been drinking three cups of green tea every day for just over a week and already notice an improvement in my skin! I still have spots, however they look a lot less red and inflamed than they did before and my skin feels smoother. Even the stubborn spots on my back are beginning to fade! Wish I tried this years ago!

Green tea is good, but not good enough to treat acne on its own
Reviewed on June 16, 2013

I love green tea and drink at least a cup everyday. Green tea is packed with antioxidants and is great for overall body health. However, I am doubtful that green tea alone can erase your acne completely. I drink green tea everyday and still suffer from cystic acne on my chest and back, as well as some moderately severe acne on my face and neck. I recommend drinking green tea, just not as an acne fighting medicine.

Reviewed on June 9, 2013

This isn't a COMPLETE life saver when it comes to acne but it does help considering green tea is an antioxidant. It cleans out your body. So yes it does help with acne. I haven't had some in a while and I have been breaking out.

Works 100%
Reviewed on June 2, 2013

You must drink at least 2 cups of green tea everyday, for about a month. (it works better if you don't add sugar)

The more you drink everyday, the better. You'll have to wait less than a month, and your acne will start to disappear. :p

Keep drinking at least once a week even if you've already got rid of all the acne marks in your face to avoid getting acne again.

It worked 100% for me, in less than a month. :p

Reviewed on April 8, 2013

Drink it after every meal, avoid sugar altogether, and don't go too long between meals.

Reviewed on March 29, 2013

I drink 1 cup a day before bed. It's calming and tastes great. I feel if I was to drink about 3 - 4 cups a day I might see a bigger difference.. but I am not a big tea drinker.