Page 2 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 353 reviews

Pure Green Tea is Marvelous
Reviewed on December 27, 2014

I was at a point in life where my acne was at its peak; it was everywhere, whiteheads and blackheads, that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't control. It was embarrassing. Then my friends introduced me to Green Tea. It has been an epic experience; it hasn't been the key to getting rid of all my acne, but my acne is now very painless, it goes away faster, and helps me relax and focus during the day. It is exceptional in stress management. Overall, didn't cure me of my acne, but made life easier. I drink 2-4 cups of Pure Green Tea, Ceylon or Sencha if possible. Booyah :)

No results in terms of acne great otherwise
Reviewed on December 9, 2014

I have been drinking 3-5 cups of green tea a day for the past month and using it as a toner and have seen no improvements in my acne. I am 29 and have mild-moderate acne. While taking Yasmine my acne totally subsided but since I have been off birth control it is back with a vengeance. I was hoping to cure it with natural remedies and diet changes but nothing seems to be working so far, although I am not sure how long you need to wait to see results.

My new coffee
Reviewed on November 11, 2014

I recently quit coffee about a month and a half ago and this has been my replacement. Using other skincare treatments aswell so I'm not sure how much it does for the acne itself, but for my body in general… fantastic. I drink 1-3 cups a day and feel great!

GREEN LIGHT
Reviewed on November 3, 2014

GREEN TEA IS AMAZING! OF CAUSE THE DECAFFEINATED ONE.green tea is so nice to drink it gives you energy its so powerful, you could be hungry 1 minute and after drinking that cup of green tea you're full!! its like it tells your body what it needs and green tea is what it needs, also helps with water intake for the day it calms you down and make you more relaxed which means clear skin right!!

Decaffeinated Green Tea Is Available Also
Reviewed on September 13, 2014

I appreciate all of the previous reviews about green tea for acne! I wanted to let everyone know that there are different brands of decaffeinated green tea available also. "Bigelow" is just one of the companies that makes decaffeinated green tea. You can find this tea at any grocery store. You just have to look for the Bigelow Green Tea box, that has the orange labeled that says decaffeinated on it. I have seen other brands of decaffeinated green tea also. You will need to search each box, for the label that states decaffeinated, otherwise it is assumed to have caffeine in it. When preparing green tea, I honestly just open the tea bag up and dump the contents of green tea in the water to be boiled, so that I drink the herb in it's purest form. 2 large glasses of this per day, boosts my immune system and seems to make my pimples less inflamed, as green tea is an anti-inflammatory herb. As a woman in my thirties, I get worse acne depending on the change of my cycle, so I use a combination of eating a large serving of fresh, steamed broccoli and 2 large glasses of green tea per day to help regulate my hormones for clearer skin also. Hope this helps everyone!

It Can't Hurt!
Reviewed on August 20, 2014

It's not my favourite taste in the world but I am a firm believer in treating acne from the inside out. Green Tea contains powerful antioxidants that are beneficial to your overall health as well as your skin. One thing I would say is avoid drinking more than 2-3 cups a day because Green Tea IS caffeinated. If you want to drink any more than that I suggest buying a decaffeinated version (still contains all the goodness of regular green tea.) Alternatively I tend to alternate Green Tea with Peppermint which is great for you digestive system.

Green Tea is absolutely amazing. Great for acne, your body and fat loss!
Reviewed on August 8, 2014

The best way to fight acne is from the inside-out. I love Green Tea. I used to drink 4 cups daily but had to slow down because I'm pregnant! While drinking the organic green tea (using loose leaves no bagged stuff), My skin was SO Clear and I didn't need to wear any foundation! I drank about 4 cups a day and took green tea extract pills (2x daily). I had noticed the results within a week and I no longer had any breakouts - even around my period when they would get worse. I would definitely recommend this to anyone suffering from acne. Not only does it help prevent breakouts, but it also replenishes your body and rids it of any toxins or waste, along with a healthy diet of course. It also helps to boost metabolism and is great for burning fat. I drink one before and after I exercise to help boost my fat-burning potential!

by icbucket on 08/28/2014 07:20
congrats on your pregnancy :)
Great Results !
Reviewed on July 20, 2014

When i heard about the benefits of green tea for acne, I started drinking 2 cups of green tea (organic) daily with lemon and honey and I saw great results. I stopped having breakouts anymore and my acne has become better now. My acne scars has lighten up and now there are very few pimples left. I'll continue to drink it and hope my acne gets totally cured soon. You will not see the results immediately it will take some weeks, so be patient ! :) Best of luck :D

Go grab a cup right now
Reviewed on July 17, 2014

It's simply awesome. Not gonna lie, it took me a while to be able to enjoy it, especially on it's own, but now it's simply part of my every day routine and I let it infuse for a good 30 minutes, covered with a plate, twice a day. I have been doing so for 2 years, and my skin has never been clearer. Now, when it comes to green tea, go ahead and treat yourself, try to grab Japanese Sencha tea, add honey if you must. Even if it doesn't seem to help with your skin, it has way too many other benefits to enjoy !

Green tea
Reviewed on June 7, 2014

So theres so much to green tea that one can benefit from and personally I love sipping my green tea iced or hot. Ive been drinking green tea for years now and I love it. Although I do breakout and I dont have the perfect skin, I cant really say if green tea hasnt helped my skin because there might be other stuffs like food or hormones causing me to breakout. Everything aside, I love my green tea(Yogi green tea, Lipton)