Page 2 of Green Tea reviews

4.5/5 - 342 reviews

Green Tea

Amazing
Reviewed on May 16, 2014

When i started to drink this, my skin started to have less pimples (i drink 1 cup per day), i put it in my face every day, it helps with the redness and the pimples.

Green tea helped enormously
Reviewed on March 26, 2014

It works: 6 cups a day. Freshly brewed. Decaf after 3pm or I don't sleep well.

I got about 50% reduction of new lesions within 1-2 weeks (so, it works quickly!).

After 6 weeks, it was 80% reduction of new lesions.

I combined this with a topical vitamin C Powder (brand is Philosophy from Sephora) for almost 100% reduction of new lesions.

Its all about the antioxidants (which surprised me because my diet really is impeccable).

I have tried these all without success

mega dose of B5

Blue LED light

BP gel

sulfur cream

I'm 31 year old female, been suffering for years after I went off the pill.

by smiles23 on 03/27/2014 18:36
Hi do you drink 8 cups of water on top of all the green tea or do you substitute daily water with the 6 cups? Thanks! ps- I tried the blue light as well with zero improvement… if anything I found I broke out with more whiteheads because of it!
by simonjack on 04/09/2014 12:27
yes green tea is the best to drink specially when you using the right brand: resource: [link removed]
was great but now it's over
Reviewed on October 11, 2012

Just fantastic. Since the first day it has worked and it's just amazing! I haven't had such great skin in YEARS. Finally my skin looks wonderful. I'm kind of unhappy about the fact that I've found this great solution that late - all that frustration with my acne for so many years... it would have never existed!

Actually I'm using it with Roa because I'm not sure whether I finally can go without Roa. But even with Roa I still had acne. In combination with green tea all problems have gone!

__

Edit: I needed to drink too much green tea to have good effects, green tea pills didn't work. Unfortunately I forgot which brand I drank. All the brands I used later on didn't taste good or didn't work. Result: Bad skin again. :/ Now I'm trying Dutasterid and later maybe Sprionolactone (see my other review).

Great for Sunburn
Reviewed on February 14, 2014

Works better than lotion after spending a day outside. Soak a towel in iced green tea and pat the sunburn, it lightens a few shades in as little as 10 minutes. If I know I'm going to be in the sun, I keep a pitcher in the fridge beforehand, because it takes a bit of time to cool.

by Cristodulo Lucian on 03/14/2014 12:04
[link removed]
Green tea toner
Reviewed on December 29, 2013

Green tea is good for internal and external use. I used to have a very oily n acne proned skin. So i tried the green tea toner. All you need is:

Green tea, lemon and tea tree oil.

1.Make a cup of green tea. Let it steep for an hour.

2. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon.

3. then, add 3 drops of tea tree oil. (optional)

Pour it into a spray bottle.

Use twice a day.

Let me know what u think.

Really Awesome!
Reviewed on December 9, 2013

Okay, so I've been drinking Green/Herbal Tea by Lipton and I LOVE it! I used to never drink tea (except iced tea), but Lipton changed my mind. Now I drink it around 3-4 times a week and I believe I see a major improvement in my skin, whether it's acne-wise or redness-wise. I also take a antibiotic so I'm not completely sure tea is the one solving the acne but I'm sure it's doing something! Herbal/Green tea is overall the best drink ever, it has so many health benefits! Definitely give it a try for a week or two. I think you'll see an improvement! Also, it's incredibly cheap!

Would Highly Recommend! Natural Anti-inflammatory & Full of antioxidants
Reviewed on December 5, 2013

I've been drinking 2-3 cups of decaffeinated green tea every day for the past week and have already seen a huge improvement in my skin. I get less whiteheads and the red spots that I do get are much smaller and less red. The most drastic change however has been the reduced oil production, especially on my forehead which I have experienced. This reduced oil production has subsequently made a HUGE difference to my skin.

Some helpful notes that may interest others:

+In general, green tea contains a relatively small amount of caffeine (approximately 20-45 milligrams per 8 oz cup), compared with black tea which contains about 50 milligrams and coffee with 95 milligrams per cup. (Source: Medical news today)

+ Green tea is considered one of the world's healthiest drinks and contains the highest amount of antioxidants of any tea. The natural chemicals called polyphenols in tea are what are thought to provide its anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic effects.

Reduces redness
Reviewed on November 18, 2013

I've been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea a day for a while now and I have noticed an improvement. It may sound a little odd but I also use the tea bag by lightly rubbing it all over my face, then washing off with water, I occasionally use the tea leaves to exfoliate aswell. It has improved my acne a fair amount, but the best thing about it for me is that it really helps combat redness and makes my skin look more radiant.

Helps with redness and overall health
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

I have been drinking Green tea almost everyday, 3-5 cups a day. I love the taste of it and I think it helps to calm the redness on my skin down. I think it reduces stress as well and I noticed every time after drinking a cup of tea, I'll "release the bullet."

Never noticed how much it cleared up my skin if any.. but it's a wonderful product for overall health and well-being.
Reviewed on June 28, 2013

I personally love green tea.. I don't think it's the cure all for acne.. but It's soothing, may help you de-stress.. and I certainly don't believe the antioxidants in it can hurt!