Green Smoothies reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Reviewed on May 7, 2012

I was so desperate when I found out about green smoothies I figured it could'nt hurt and its good for your body. So i bought a blender and organic greens such as spinach, kale, collards and chard, also apples, oranges bananas, acai frozen packets and blueberries. I have been drinking them almost every day for 8 months and they have helped my skin soo much!! In the beginning i drank a whole blender myself everyday now i only drink about half a blender. My skin is not oily and it used to be really oily. I dont get cysts at all anymore, and I used to have about 10-12 on my face most of the time. I have so much more energy. I still get pimples mostly on my chin and jawline, but its way better then the cysts which would last for months, scar no matter what I did and be extremely painful. I would tell anybody with acne to give it a try, it cant hurt and one more thing dont give up too soon it took me about 3 solid months of everyday drinking smoothies before I got significant results.