Good Things Stay Clear Anti-Blemish Cleanser reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Good Things

Good Things Stay Clear Anti-Blemish Cleanser

Aqua (Water), Coco-glucoside, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium chloride, Acrylates /C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer , Mangifera indica (Mango) fruit extract, Vaccinium angustifolium (Blueberry) fruit extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) extract, Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, Magnesium nitrate, Benzyl alcohol, Tromethamine, Sodium hydroxide, Magnesium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipropylene glycol.

Anonymous
Anonymous, London, UK
Reviewed on October 18, 2011

This seems to be working quite well on my skin, providing I am very strict in using it morning and night. The few times I have stopped using it, due to running out or being lazy, I break out straight away.

I have moderate acne, mainly on my chin, which I suspect is hormonal. Nothing will truly clear it until my hormones settle down I reckon, but this is the best thing I have found to control it. It has greatly reduced the severity of my breakouts and makes my skin really soft and smooth.