Page 5 of Glycolic Acid Peel reviews

3.8/5 - 77 reviews

Reviewed on April 9, 2009

recommended for light acne sufferers who have stubborn red marks, i bought a 30% 30ml glycolic acid peel with neutraliser and toner from Ebay for 9.60 and it will last for ages cos you only need to use 1-2 ml per peel

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRAINED IN THIS FIELD YOU WILL ABSOLUTLEY GET RESULTS!! STAY AWAY FROM STORE BOUGHT GLYCOLICS AND SALON BECAUSE THEY ARE BUFFERED. GO DIRECTLY TO A DERMATOLOGIST,PLASTIC SURGEON OR MEDICAL ESTHTICIAN, THEN YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS PROMISED!!

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

find a place that does not charge too much and see how you like it. If you like it keep doing it and maybe then go to a more expensive place.

Reviewed on February 8, 2009

does not help with scarring and does not do much except overall just be a general exfoliation but this stuff is great though sorry it wont take off scars!

Reviewed on February 4, 2009

I spent 180.00 at the spa on 4 treatments at 20%. I just completed all 4 and my skin was worse after then when I started. I was so mad. I then resorted to buying a glycolic peel for at home use thinking a stronger dose should do it. Well I just used my 50% glycolic peel last night and my fiance said to me today "Wow your skin looks worse now than it ever has! What did you do? Pick the crap out of it". Ya, not what I was looking to hear. I have little tiny pimples, red marks, and looks like scabs too all over every square inch of my face!. So, bumbed-

I don't know what to do with my skin?????I'm 24 now and have been dealing with oily, acne prone skin for as long as I can remember..Their has to be someting that works. Bottom line-it's not glycolic peels. What a waist of money

Reviewed on January 17, 2009

works well i love it and will continue to use!

Reviewed on January 3, 2009

This works great. Do it once or twice a week for 2-5 min and it works great.

Reviewed on November 28, 2008

i would recommend it to anyone with acne

Reviewed on October 26, 2008

The cons are worth it

Ive used it twice and I love the results

Reviewed on October 9, 2008

it hurts, but its worth it. i was on retin-a micro for about two months, and it was working, but this cleared out the stubborn bumps that were still there. go to an esthetician! i think that has a lot to do with how well it works.