Page 5 of Glycolic Acid Peel reviews

3.8/5 - 81 reviews

Reviewed on September 20, 2009

I had acne on my cheeks from work-place stress and after the pimples subsided I now have small bright red scars on my face, even after professional extractions.

I use glycolic peel once a week, as my skin is not too oily with dry patches. I rinse off after about 5 minutes. I follow with Botani's olive oil squaline serum to protect and heal skin - works wonders!

Dermo told me to gently exfoliate 1 or 2 days after glycolic peel to ensure peel process is complete.

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

Its awesome. Every week I will apply a thin layer of Glycolic Acid Peel to elimate pigmentation results. It does work except, it takes a LONG TIME to see actual evident results. It does make skin much softer. You just don't see the miracle results as you would hope for but for the price this is definitely worth your try.

Reviewed on April 9, 2009

recommended for light acne sufferers who have stubborn red marks, i bought a 30% 30ml glycolic acid peel with neutraliser and toner from Ebay for 9.60 and it will last for ages cos you only need to use 1-2 ml per peel

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRAINED IN THIS FIELD YOU WILL ABSOLUTLEY GET RESULTS!! STAY AWAY FROM STORE BOUGHT GLYCOLICS AND SALON BECAUSE THEY ARE BUFFERED. GO DIRECTLY TO A DERMATOLOGIST,PLASTIC SURGEON OR MEDICAL ESTHTICIAN, THEN YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS PROMISED!!

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

find a place that does not charge too much and see how you like it. If you like it keep doing it and maybe then go to a more expensive place.

Reviewed on February 8, 2009

does not help with scarring and does not do much except overall just be a general exfoliation but this stuff is great though sorry it wont take off scars!

Reviewed on February 4, 2009

I spent 180.00 at the spa on 4 treatments at 20%. I just completed all 4 and my skin was worse after then when I started. I was so mad. I then resorted to buying a glycolic peel for at home use thinking a stronger dose should do it. Well I just used my 50% glycolic peel last night and my fiance said to me today "Wow your skin looks worse now than it ever has! What did you do? Pick the crap out of it". Ya, not what I was looking to hear. I have little tiny pimples, red marks, and looks like scabs too all over every square inch of my face!. So, bumbed-

I don't know what to do with my skin?????I'm 24 now and have been dealing with oily, acne prone skin for as long as I can remember..Their has to be someting that works. Bottom line-it's not glycolic peels. What a waist of money

Reviewed on January 17, 2009

works well i love it and will continue to use!