Page 4 of Glycolic Acid Peel reviews

3.9/5 - 76 reviews

Reviewed on October 3, 2009

i tried the new peel it works well compared to glycolic peel alone

[link removed]

Reviewed on September 25, 2009

Okay here is my honest breakdown. #1 I am a man of color,Im sure there are others like me who wonder would this actually work for our skin types.The answer is Yes! and a big YES! I can honestly say I have seriously tried every over the counter product,including having tried proactive, murad etc etc,although, not saying those products (proactive) doesnt work,but if your skin is anythign like mine,those products work for a few weeks, then all of a sudden decide to take a vacation, then POOF! they lose there effectiveness.So i decided to try the glycolic peel,Read pages and pages of reviews and decided to go along and try it,My first impression applying the product, as i read in many reviews was that this would sting a bit. But after application it wasnt as bad as I thought. (40% strength) .. I had many breakouts on my forehead prior, but after neutralizing the Glyc. then once dried and applied the PH.. most of the pimples were dried up right after, i recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed on September 22, 2009

I'll continue use for a few more weeks to see if the pimples go away and no more breakouts occur, if they do I will stop and find another solution for fine lines.

Reviewed on September 20, 2009

I had acne on my cheeks from work-place stress and after the pimples subsided I now have small bright red scars on my face, even after professional extractions.

I use glycolic peel once a week, as my skin is not too oily with dry patches. I rinse off after about 5 minutes. I follow with Botani's olive oil squaline serum to protect and heal skin - works wonders!

Dermo told me to gently exfoliate 1 or 2 days after glycolic peel to ensure peel process is complete.

Reviewed on June 22, 2009

Its awesome. Every week I will apply a thin layer of Glycolic Acid Peel to elimate pigmentation results. It does work except, it takes a LONG TIME to see actual evident results. It does make skin much softer. You just don't see the miracle results as you would hope for but for the price this is definitely worth your try.

Reviewed on April 9, 2009

recommended for light acne sufferers who have stubborn red marks, i bought a 30% 30ml glycolic acid peel with neutraliser and toner from Ebay for 9.60 and it will last for ages cos you only need to use 1-2 ml per peel

Reviewed on April 8, 2009

IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE TRAINED IN THIS FIELD YOU WILL ABSOLUTLEY GET RESULTS!! STAY AWAY FROM STORE BOUGHT GLYCOLICS AND SALON BECAUSE THEY ARE BUFFERED. GO DIRECTLY TO A DERMATOLOGIST,PLASTIC SURGEON OR MEDICAL ESTHTICIAN, THEN YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS PROMISED!!

Reviewed on February 17, 2009

find a place that does not charge too much and see how you like it. If you like it keep doing it and maybe then go to a more expensive place.