Glycerin & Water reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Really hydrates!
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

It took me a while to get used to this. At first I wasn't diluting and my skin was horribly sticky and dry. Now I mix it with lots of water and spray it on and it's amazing! Not sticky and it really hydrates my skin and makes it look a bit plumper (my scars are less dented). AFter all kinds of lotions and oils, this has been the cheapest and most effective AND it's all-natural. Big thumbs up!

Anonymous, New York, NY
Reviewed on January 2, 2013

I use a 1:10 (glycerin: water) mixture for my face and hair. I mix it up in a spray bottle so application is super easy. I've been acne-free for over a year since I've gotten on Dan's regimen and I only switched out my Cetaphil moisturizing lotion to try glycerin and water in the past week. It works just as well as Cetaphil with an added bonus: my face is much less oily when I wake up in the morning. You'll have to play around with the concentration because it depends how dry your skin/air is.

Anonymous, New Zealand
Reviewed on April 28, 2011

I just mix about 5 parts water to 1 part glycerin and pat on to face after washing, day and night.