Gly Derm Gentle Cleanser reviews

Brand: Gly Derm

Gly Derm Gentle Cleanser

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Coco Glyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol.

Anonymous, newport news, va
Reviewed on November 30, 2008

I went to the dermatologist and she recommened this cleanser for me and has did wonders for my skin. My skin is soft and smooth and my mild acne is gone. I think this cleanser will be good for acne and with combination of acne medication.And it's good for sensitive skin because it really doesn't have any harsh fragrance. I also was using this cleanser twice a day with a acne medication and I didn't experience any peeling,or burning.

Makajejo, long island, ny
Reviewed on September 19, 2007

One bottle lasts about 2 months, and you need 2 pumps to get enough liquid to lather well. I traveled with it twice and it spilled a bit whether I locked the top or not (came out the sides, maybe I should get a travel bottle). It did not work miracles for me, but it also did not exacerbate the situation (acne is status quo). I bought mine through a dermatologist, but you can get it online for cheaper. I don't recommend it for acne control, but I do recommend it as a gentle glycolic acid cleanser if that is what you are looking for. Also I do not know the amount of glycolic acid in the product or its pH (though the Glyderm set claims to be pH compatible with all of its other products).