Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream reviews

Brand: Glaxal Base

Glaxal Base Moisturizing Cream

Water, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ceteareth 20, Sodium Phosphate, P Chloro M Cresol.

Vanessa, New York City
Reviewed on June 24, 2012

i love this product it is one of my skin care routine products ... it made my life much easier annd my aunt works for well skin so i got it foor FREE and she still continues to give me free tubes/samples of her new products ..it really helps my acne and most importanly its natural and recommnded by my dermotologist . <3 i soo far loove it and i have been using the product from when i waas small beacause i had baby rashes..i love auntyy <3 :)

d, Ontario
Reviewed on September 6, 2011

The cream was suggested by my Doctor when I was going through Radiation treatments. It worked great kept my skin moist.

the Radiation still burned, but my skin only dried out a very little bit. It has been one week since my treatment still using on the area and will use on rest of my skin from now on. It has become my new moisture lotion.

Malia, Ontario
Reviewed on August 29, 2011

Great product. Definitely worth a try. It will not disappoint.

Meg, Vancouver, BC
Reviewed on July 8, 2011

I'm actually kind of surprised that this isn't on here already. It's been my go-to moisturizer for nearly five years now and I love it. It was originally recommended to me by a dermatologist and it's fantastic for acne-prone skin. Cool, moist and immediate relief of dryness from the BP without that icky greasy feel. The only downside is that it's not available at -every- pharmacy, which on occasion has tempted me to try other moisturizers. Even "noncomedogenic" ones highly-recommended here tend to feel much greasier and cause me to break out a little. The only other moisturizer I've liked as much as this one is actually a drugstore brand moisturizer which is a direct copy of this one but for about half the price. Anyway, if you're having trouble finding a moisturizer that doesn't leave you greasy, give this one a try.