Glama Roller Derma Roller reviews

3.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Glama Roller

Reviewed on March 22, 2013

While this product seems to have worked well for others, I did not see any improvement at all vs. chemical peels, which produced results.

Sean, Bristol, UK
Reviewed on March 5, 2012

Well have to say this product amazing, 100% will reduce scars and redness.

After 1 year of horrible acne, age 31(oh dear). Used the Dans Regime, and antibiotics. I got clear, and was left with nasty redness and scarring.

After two months this product is working well it takes months but does 100% work. Makes the skin produce more collagen that will reduce the scarring.

Be warned do not go past 1.00mm needles unless you very very deep scars. Also be exstremely vigilant STERILIZING this BEFORE and AFTER use. Also go just go steady with it, they are needles after all.

Also to finish maybe use with Bio oil or a good moisturizer.

Cheers

Sean (Bristol, UK)

Anonymous, Indianapolis
Reviewed on February 21, 2012

I am hoping the pain will be worth it at the end and there is no way you can use it around your eyes!

Amanda, Jamestown, NC
Reviewed on September 29, 2010

I was very skeptical that such a simple, basic thing like this roller would really do anything for me. I had spent a lot of money over time on creams and other treatments with little results. I really didn't expect much out of this one either. I was complaining about having to wear so much make-up because of my acne scars to a friend of mine and she told me that a friend of hers used a skin roller like this one. So I went home, found this product online and gave it a go! I was pleasantly suprised that the glama roller really works. I would recommend it to anyone with acne scars!

Reviewed on September 26, 2010

Skin needling just flat out works to diminish acne scars. No doubt about it. A great plus is that you can treat several skin care concerns all at once and not just acne scars. It will help reduce the size of large pores and the depth and severity of fine lines and wrinkles, too. Really a great product. I use the 1.0 mm size abut twice a week and that's all. I saw some noticeable improvements in my acne scarring within about two weeks. I saw what I would call dramatic improvements within 3 months. For the price and the results it's totally worth the wait.