Gillette Series Shaving Foam, Sensitive Skin reviews

Brand: Gillette

Gillette Series Shaving Foam, Sensitive Skin

Water, Palmitic Acid, Isobutane, Triethanolamine, Laureth 23, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propane, Fragrance, Nonoxynol 9, Phenyltrimethicone, Glycerin, PEG 150 Distearate, Cyclomethicone, Butane, Quaternium 15, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, BHT, Cetyl Hydoxyethylcellulose.

Gillette Series Shaving Foam, Sensitive Skin, 9 oz
updated: 09/30/2016 15:13 UTC

Best I Could Find
Reviewed on December 19, 2016

I tried many different brands, including Paula's Choice PC4Men Shave which is much more expensive, and found that this was the best option for shaving. It has some questionable ingredients for a "sensitive" shaving foam but it doesn't seem to irritate my skin.

Jon, Miami
Reviewed on April 3, 2010

I have been using this as my shaving foam for months, and before that another Gillette foam. Not because of my acne but just cos thats what I always use. I switched to a different product (erasmic) for no reason other than they didn't have Gillette on that day & my mild acne came back within 2 days. It's just occured to me, having seen this article that this is the cause. So yes, it does work VERY WELL. Also try using E45 cream to wash your face with instead of soaps or expensive facial scrubs/lotions. you can get a massive 500ml tub of E45 for about $1.

Anonymous, ohio
Peter, NY
Reviewed on June 11, 2008

I haven't had an outbreak in or near my facial hair at all since i started using this product. Works very well.

Note: I use a shaving cream warmer, not sure if this effects the quality of the product as far as acne is concerned, but it does make shaving smoother and easier.

Nathan
Reviewed on February 8, 2008

I bought a can for under two bucks at wal-mart. I always get a good shave with little to no irritation. I used to use Clearasil Acne Formula Shaving Cream, and always came out with nicks and breakouts. My dermatologist steered me away from their dubious marketing ploy and got me to this product - much much more comfortable shave.

Andrew, San Jose, CA