Gillette Sensor Excel Razor

Brand: Gillette

Most helpful review

By Ouch!, UK on 08/30/2012
thumbnail

Firstly, this only applies to my skin...everybody's is different and it's important to bare that in mind when reading this. I have very sensitive skin, most of my acne has been reduced to marks, I have very bristly facial hair that grows very quick. I used the fusion proglide previously with not much of an issue, but was concerned when I read about the "danger of 5 blades" so after reading the rave reviews of this I thought i'd try it. I used the Sensor Excel for a week and it was possibly the worst razor I have used! Could only describe it as a pair of claws being dragged down my face! I developed major razor burn and a number of bumps...something the proglide never did! All and all for someone with hair and skin type like mine I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this razor..

Pros:
  • Cheap
  • Simple
Cons:
  • Felt like a pair of claws down my face!
  • Razor burn

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful