Gillette MACH3 Razor reviews

Brand: Gillette

Gillette MACH3 Razor, One Cartridge, 1 ea
updated: 10/23/2014 01:10 UTC

Reviewed on December 30, 2011

Great razor. Best I've used. Closer shave than a 2 blade, and more comfortable, without any irritation that other 3/4/5 blade razors cause.

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

I have tried Mach 3, Fusion, Hydro 5.

And I have to say my favourite is still the Mach 3. I can dodge around my acne with precision and there is minimal irritation to my acne prone sensitive skin.

Would genuinely recommend.

Reviewed on October 19, 2011

The best razr compare to all other razrx by gillate

Reviewed on June 25, 2011

3-5 blades are definitely not for me, and the Mach3 is probably the worst one I have used. Like I said the blades are useless after just a few days meaning you gotta buy a lot more blades then you should. I can't remember the last time I shaved without getting one or more cuts.

Reviewed on August 13, 2010

I have lost a lot of respect for Gillette since I see the quality slip as a marketing scam. The cost I have shown is for 8 blades.

Reviewed on October 23, 2008

Mach 3s are really a marketing scam, way over price for what they are. The consept of the Mach 3 is for the first blade or two to pull the hair and the rest to cut it, what a joke its like hacking down a tree with an axe, just use a chain saw and get a nice clean cut. Start using a Double Edge saftey razor and you'll be better off, one really shrape blade instead of 3 duller blades. There alot cheaper per blade, more shaves per blade, less in grown hairs, less irrtation, and a closer more comfortable shave the Mach 3 will ever give because of the 3 blade concept.

Reviewed on December 14, 2007

It gives a great looking shave and does not nearly hurt as much as other razors out there. May cause a little irritation