Gillette Fusion Proglide reviews

Brand: Gillette

Clearly a great razor but read the review
Reviewed on July 18, 2014

This is clearly an excellent product for those looking for the best most comfortable close shave. Stay away from the earlier just fusion model. Best to select the Proglide with power model for best most comfortable close shave. I also have a complete review on my site [link removed]

Best wet shave hand razor I've ever used
Reviewed on October 28, 2013

I started using Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual about ten days ago, thanks to a massive testing project carried on by Procter&Gamble. After around ten shaves I can firmly say that it’s the best manual razor I’ve ever used (still I’ve always used Gillette Manual razors). The most clear gain concerns the number of effective shaves without any performance breakedown with one single head. At the tenth shave there’s still no evidence of skin irritation and green smoothing bar fade. I guess I will be able to use it for five further shaves. The recharging heads are a bit expensive somehow I ‘m sure they do worth the purchase.

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

I have used many razors in my time and this is the one that I always come back to! It gives the closest, most comfortable shave. I am very prone to developing razor burn, however this one keeps it to a bare minimum. It's a nice and sleek design, has many great features such as single edging blade - perfect for sideburns!

Reviewed on July 23, 2011

I always thought those ProGlide commercials were bull but I wasn't satisfied when shaving with the Mach3 and SensorExcel. I did once use the old Gillette Fusion for a month but I remember getting cuts b/c I didn't shave as properly (I used to always shave against the grain and shave the same spot repeatedly).

I searched reviews of this product and most were positive so I gave it a shot. What a close & smooth shave! I look super clean I guess the blades are as close as they say in the commercials.

I shave every other day & the green strip doesn't turn mostly white until a week. Most strips I used before turned white much sooner.

Don't be intimidated with a 5 razor blade especially if you grow facial hair more quickly than the average guy! Keep following the proper techniques of shaving & let the ProGlide do the rest of the easy work.