Page 3 of Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin reviews

4.3/5 - 28 reviews

Brand: Get Gorgeous

Organic Rooibos (leaf), Orange (peel), Hibiscus (flower), Chamomile (flower), Red Clover (flower), Chaste Berry (fruit), Burdock (root).

Other Ingredients:
Natural Pomegranate Flavors.

Reviewed on June 22, 2008

i bought this at cost plus market. it's caffeience free. great. healthier than green tea from what i heard

Reviewed on June 21, 2008

I don't have problem getting the tea as I can get it at Whole Foods. I love drinking tea, so it's not a problem to me. I love the taste too. Sometimes I mix "Get Gorgeous" and "Get Clean" together and drink throughout the day.

Reviewed on May 23, 2008

This is a nice thing to add onto your daily routine.

Reviewed on November 20, 2007

Add it to your routine if you like tea, a good alternative to green tea since it doesn't have caffiene. You can only buy it at certain stores - Whole Foods, World Market. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Reviewed on November 16, 2007

I've been drinking this tea for over a month now. I personally feel it does help a lot with my acne. Its not a cure or a miracle product, but it is a healthy tea that includes many anti-inflammatory agents. Instead of popping advil or ibuprofen all day to reduce inflammation, I would suggest buying a decent tea like this and drinking it. Its got a subtle fruity scent and taste to it. I find it very relaxing. Although they recommend drinking 2-3 cups a day, I normally only drink one. I guess its all in personal preference.

The cons to this are that you have to order it online. I dont believe they sell it in stores. it costs $10.00 and then $3.99 s+h. The can contains 36 tea bags, which isnt great, but isnt horrible either.

I would without a doubt recommend this product. I will also be purchasing again when I run out, along with a few of their other teas, including the Acai Berry tea.

Reviewed on September 26, 2007

Its nice to ADD it to your daily routine but I wouldn't relay on just the tea to make your skin great... use it with a clear skin regimen.

Reviewed on September 11, 2007

I tried this stuff when I was looking at green tea and its benefits. I came across this tea which isn't green but red tea. It's actually supposed to have more antioxidants than green. Have been drinking for about 3 weeks. My face is getting better but I cant tell what it is because I'm also on presciptions meds for my face. If it isn't doing anything at least it taste good!