Page 3 of Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin reviews

4.4/5 - 33 reviews

Brand: Get Gorgeous

Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin

Organic Rooibos (leaf), Orange (peel), Hibiscus (flower), Chamomile (flower), Red Clover (flower), Chaste Berry (fruit), Burdock (root), Natural Pomegranate Flavors.

Reviewed on August 5, 2009

I think I'm going to try and make my own batch of this tea. Anyone else in for the challenge? The Rooibos tea is the main ingredient and all can be found at the health food stores in the bulk section. The trick will be to figure out the right amount... equal parts of each or ?

Ingredients: Rooibos (leaf), Orange (peel), Hibiscus (flower), Chamomile (flower), Red Clover (flower) Chaste Berry (fruit), Burdock (root), Natural Pomegranate Flavor.

(Have to wonder what natural pomegranate flavor means... i assume using pomegranate extract would do the trick)

Reviewed on June 30, 2009

It taste ok. It is a little dull. There is more taste when you add sugar, but I would rather drink it with nothing at all. No complaints about it. I just started it on a week. I drink 3-4 cups a day. I will try other non caffeine herbal teas since they are all almost the same. I am sure you can find it cheaper if you go to Asian or Middle Eastern markets. Even World Market.

Reviewed on April 1, 2009

so i read about this tea and went to the gnc and buy it with the get clean tea also and its helping my face a bit

Reviewed on January 6, 2009

i love the taste of this tea and its helped with keeping my skin hydrated. not to mention all those great antioxidants - those are always good

Reviewed on October 6, 2008

I have used almost EVERY skincare line at Sephora and used all types of mineral makeup. I've tried all the popular skin prescriptions (Retin-A products and antibiotics/cremes). I have the money so I've been able to test try quite a bit over the past 10 years. The Astara blue flame products are amazing for my skin and don't irritate my skin when making my zits go away (since my body and skin seem to only take well to ALL NATURAL ingredients) but I kept on getting NEW breakouts. I have been drinking the Get Gorgeous tea for a couple of weeks now and I have not had one new blemish!! My skin scars easily and they don't go away for maybe 6 months to 1 year, so this product is Heaven sent! I really like earthy sweet, no flowery tea, so this is more of a treat to drink than anything! :) I'm going out of the country for a couple of weeks and am going to be sure to take this with me.

Reviewed on October 1, 2008

i think they should sale in more store .thats how you make money on a product that works. think about it many thing you take for acne your body get Amund to my hair dresser has been take it for years. that tells you something.

Reviewed on June 22, 2008

i bought this at cost plus market. it's caffeience free. great. healthier than green tea from what i heard

Reviewed on June 21, 2008

I don't have problem getting the tea as I can get it at Whole Foods. I love drinking tea, so it's not a problem to me. I love the taste too. Sometimes I mix "Get Gorgeous" and "Get Clean" together and drink throughout the day.

Reviewed on May 23, 2008

This is a nice thing to add onto your daily routine.

Reviewed on November 20, 2007

Add it to your routine if you like tea, a good alternative to green tea since it doesn't have caffiene. You can only buy it at certain stores - Whole Foods, World Market. I haven't seen it anywhere else.