Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin reviews

4.4/5 - 32 reviews

Brand: Get Gorgeous

Get Gorgeous Herb Tea for Clear Skin

Organic Rooibos (leaf), Orange (peel), Hibiscus (flower), Chamomile (flower), Red Clover (flower), Chaste Berry (fruit), Burdock (root).

Other Ingredients:
Natural Pomegranate Flavors.

Amazing Product
Reviewed on June 9, 2015

I am a huge fan of this tea! I am not a constant drinker of it - rather when I notice my skin acting up/a few spots creeping up do I drink it (1-2 cups a day) and within a few days I definitely notice a difference. It helps with redness, brings "down" any spots that might be forming, and just really helps to improve the overall look. Plus - it actually tastes pretty good!

I love it
Reviewed on December 1, 2014

Three words for this thing, I LOVE IT! I drink 1 wide glass every night before I sleep. I always woke up feeling skin beautiful each morning. But on mornings I drink Parsley leaf teas using Schefs loose leaf tea infuser. Both teas are amazing!

God given ! works miracles !
Reviewed on July 9, 2014

Ok my Dad n Grandma told me that i should drink red clover tea because it cleanses ur blood well I went to health food store n got some red clover tea it works miracles !!! After 2 days I woke up looked in the mirror and was in awe at how much healthier my skin look even had a glow !!! Please drink this tea remember u haft to fight acne from the inside also. I mix my red clover tea with green tea n it's amazing it just cleanses u out also takes away belly fat can't go wrong with these 2 !! God Bless You all. :-) Also the brand I got is Alvita organic red clover tea wrks miracles !

Sustained Results
Reviewed on May 14, 2014

I've had persistent acne for about 15 years now. I have tried both natural and prescription products to combat it, but nothing has worked as well as Get Gorgeous tea. I typically drink two to three cups a day, each containing two tea bags, though I hope to cut back at some point in the future. I buy it on the Republic of Tea Website, as it's cheaper to buy in bulk. My skin has been quite clear for about three months now :)

by dasha1992 on 08/13/2014 21:48
where do you buy this kind of tea?
Truly amazing.
Reviewed on January 24, 2014

This stuff is amazing. I've been drinking a cup every night for about 2 weeks now and wow, I've had some very noticeable results. I suffered from severe acne literally the day I turned 18 and searched for 2 years for miracle products before I finally saw a dermatologist. I was on amoxicillin for almost a year and have been clear since I got off it - but I always have blemishes here and there and have horrible pigmentation around my chin. I swear my marks are fading and my face is glowing!!! I've gotten quite a few compliments on how nice my skin looks, and I barely have to wear any foundation!!! I found mine at a local grocery store for $10. I cannot even complain about the price considering how much I've spent in the past on medication. All I can say is give it a try!

Results Seen in 2 Days
Reviewed on January 3, 2014

I never write reviews, but I had to for this product. I drink 1 cup a day with 2 tea bags in it. It's worked better than any oral medication I've used before. In addition to drinking this tea, I use Retin-A and wash my face daily. It also tastes delicious.

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

I have cystic acne and it had been pretty bad lately. i tried this tea at a friends house and it didnt taste terrible so i bought some of my own to try. I have been drinking one cup a day and have already noticed improvement! less redness and the pain from my acne is down too. The tea is not the soul of my regimen by any means, i wash my face twice a day and am on an oral medication but I think it is a great additive! I love that it is caffine free and doesn't have any chemicals :) enjoy!

Reviewed on October 15, 2012

I have been using this tea for about a month, and so far my acne has really improved. I drink 2 cups a day ( two bags in each cup ), and also sometimes drink with ice in it.

Also, i stick to a face cleansing routine.

My Regiment that works:

Wash face twice daily with Biore Ice Cleanser, moisturize once at night with Clean and Clear dual action. Avoid Aveeno, it really dried out my skin, which causes breakouts.

Careful with Foundation !! I use Cover Girl Clean. Avoid Almay or any that cakes on your skin. I had to wash my face 3 times to get that stuff off !!!

Change pillow case every night.

multi vitamin

I was my hair everyday to avoid greasy hair on my face.

I really hope this helps others with skin problems. I know how terrible it feels to have problem skin.

Reviewed on November 23, 2011

Ok let me start by saying this, it is my time of the month and I have NOT had any breakouts thus far using this tea. Which is a miracle... I TRULY believe this works. Morning and night I have one 12oz cup of Get Gorgeous AND Get Clean. In between I'll have either 1 or 2 cups of Get Gorgeous. Packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits. Have been on minocycline which didn't work at all. I am now clear with the occasional zit which lasts about a day or 2. Forget all the chemicals that can do harm and try this (my regimen):

One a day women's multivitamin Healthy Skin Support (best multivitamin for skin)

Get Gorgeous tea. (Mix Get Clean also for extra punch)

Baking soda as mask and exfoliant to treat existing acne and help prevent (truly works)

Thats all you need.

Try getting your body healthy from the inside , it totally worked for me 100%. Not only clears your skin but gives you energy and promotes allover health. Screw junk chemicals.